Exposure

A quick update requested by Becky. Hope it doesn't disappoint 🙈 thank you everyone who's reading xx

She swung her body around the door leaning her body inside a little, "what you doing?" She smirked seeing his head down and brow crumpled in seriousness as he imputed the data. "Studious as always I see" she let her smile flicker.
"Well Someone gave me bloody data correlation in my first week" he groaned frustrated.
"That same someone offered you a reward on its completion didn't they" she smiled moving into the office.

His head snapping up excitedly, "yes they did" he winked.
"Have you finished?" She asked.
"Does it look like it" he groaned, "it's so hot in here aswell" he moaned in displeasure.
"Does Ric even know your using his office?" She smirked as he shuffled the papers trying to concentrate.
"Yes my shift is finished" he sighed,
"Oh working you hard then I see" she smiled moving to relax against the desk, allowing the hem of her skirt to rise up, her thigh exposed as her hand caressed her leg a little seductively as she spoke.
"That's not helping" he looked up at her smiling softly at her.

He couldn't hide his desire for her, "Connie come on give me some help here" he groaned his eyes meeting hers, feeling his trousers bulging.
"Why would I do the donkey work when I've got you to do it for me. I'm the boss remember, but I suppose seeing as your working so hard maybe I could help you out" she spoke suggestively moving around the desk provocatively.

He looked up grinning at her, "I meant with the data" she chuckled as she moved to sit beside him seeing his face drop.
"Oh right" he sighed as she sat beside him pulling up a chair, "how far have you got?" She smiled looking over at the screen.
"This feels like old times doesn't it" he smiled his hand moving to ride up her skirt.
"Now it does" she laughed, moving his hand off her leg.
"Connie" he pleaded, "its Ric's office, I'm not going to let you touch me here am I" she said sternly.
She registered his disappointment, "but if you finish before my end of shift I may have somewhere for us to go" she smiled.

They sat comfortably inputting the data working together, they were a good team and just being in her vicinity was nice.
"Literally your so quick at this it would have been quicker for you to have done it" he smirked as she finished another column.
"Where is the fun in that, I'm not showing favorites" she raised her eyebrows.
"But you were always good at showing favoritism" he grinned moving to kiss her neck.
She tutted moving away from him as she felt the tingles run down her spine as she felt his breath against her skin.
"Jacob" she hissed as he continued to persist.
"Don't you mean Dr Masters, Mrs Beauchamp" he smiled, "if were keeping it professional" his face smug.

"Yes your right, Now is not the place Dr Masters " she grinned.
"Just a kiss, keep me motivated" he begged moving around to face her properly. Their eyes meeting with passion and desire clear, it was hard to ignore the palpable tension that could be felt between them.
"No!" She turned to face the computer.
"What if I don't listen" he groaned moving his hand under her skirt.
"I will castrate you" she hissed feeling the wetness pool the second his hands met the skin between her thighs, her legs snapping shut it stop his hand moving higher.

"Jacob" she hissed warning him, as he moved to claim her lips. Watching her fight his advances, as his tongue swept across her lips she caved moaning loudly, she was lot as his tongue mingled inside her mouth. The taste of him made her nipples harden she wanted him, oh god she had no control over her body with him she never had.

"Hmmm" she groaned feeling her body stirring for him again, "your so wet"'he spoke softly moving to bite her ear gently her hand squeezing his wrist as he made it past the barrier of her lace panties.
"Be quick"' she spoke harshly the need heavy in her voice, as she relented in her protests.
"Yes Mrs Beauchamp" he winked moving to kiss her neck, "you smell amazing. Your all I've thought about, do you know how sexy you are. Do you know all the men in this hospital spend the day watching you, including me" he spoke firmly his fingers stroking her clit.

She whimpered out loud, as his touch hit a nerve causing the tension to build tighter inside her.
"Jacob"' she hissed forcing his hand higher between her legs, his fingers dipping inside her seeing her mouth open a little, her eyes widening as she felt the pleasure move through her as he intruded deeper inside her.

Instinct taking over as she moved her legs further apart. He tried to move her chair, "no fuck me with you fingers and be quick. Ric might come back"'she moaned as she saw the look of sheer joy rush over his face at the erotic and dangerous scenario, it was hot.
"Would you like to get caught" he moaned moving his fingers deeply and slowly feeling her clamp around his fingers, as he moved through her soft wetness.
"Your hands" she moaned "harder" she whimpered forcing his hand harsher inside her. "Face the computer" she spoke in her authorative voice forcing him to look away from her as she rocked against his fingers feeling the arousal grow. Her wetness drenching her knickers, his hand as he forced her closer to the edge, and over finally as her head slumped forward a fraction as she allowed the feeling to overwhelm her.
"DrMasters" the door flew open.
"Oh Connie what are you doing here?" He asked suprised.
"I was just passing" she stuttered trying to compose herself his fingers still softly teasing her.
"and Dr Masters here needed some help with the data" she spoke trying to keep her voice steady as he continued to stroke her, feeling her body shudder as the last of her orgasm emptied from her.

She stood letting his hand move from her wetness, her skirt hiding her slippery tights.
"As I said Dr Masters any problems come find me, I look forward to seeing you finished result" her eyes lingering on him a fraction longer.
"Right Ric I left the files you needed on your desk" she spoke formally and disappearing from the office.