Ready!

"You still on for this?" She whispered as he leaned against her in the lift.
"If you are?" He winked.
She claimed his lips as her answer as the four of them exited the lift.
"So shall we have a few drinks and get this show on the road" Micheal smiled eagerly.
"Someone's eager" Connie laughed patting his chest.
"To get you naked like I've tried for the last 10 years, yeah I'd say eager might fit" he spoke unbashfully winking at her.
She chuckled handing him a beer from the mini fridge.

"So sure lover boy is up for this" he jeered moving her hair from her neck as he spoke. She smiled as he spoke his breathe tickling her neck, "I'll guess we will see" she turned to smile at him as he moved to claim her lips. She let him deepen it, moaning a little as his hands skimmed upper her top. She parted from him smiling turning to look at Jacob, "come here" she spoke huskily as Jacob moved to join them.
She claimed his lips deeply full of passion her eyes opening and meeting as their lips parted, "you want to stop this you tell me" she smiled cupping his cheek.
"Okay and you same" he spoke as she kissed him again and moved to kiss Micheal again.
Micheal looked up calling Georgie in.

Their was less emotion less care as he roughly moved to pull her top from her shoulders his mouth seeking flesh as they moved to the bed.
"Umm that feels good" Georgie's moans filled the room, Micheal moving to remove her top fully and claiming more skin.
Jacob edged Connie to the bed and she to let Jacob remove her top. She turned to look at Georgie smiling a little uncomfortably as Georgie moved in to nip at her breast covered by her lace bra.

"Oh god" Jacob and Micheal moaned in unison as the girls moved to lie in the bed, Connie moving on top as Georgie's hands moved to free her bra, both girls moaning in pleasure as their torsos moved against together. Connie moving kisses over her neck down her collarbone letting Georgie release her bra. Her hands moving to cup her full breasts sucking st them gently and moving lower across her abdomen. She heard a grunt from Jacob behind and moved her hand reaching out for him. He took her hand hestetantly as she guided his touch to Georgies breast as she raked her hand seductively down his back.

Micheal stood mouth open, watching a bare breasted Connie moving in front of him. He had literally dreamt of this day, the thought of having her had never left him. It had in the years they worked together at the end been all he had wanted. But he had accepted she wouldn't allow it and now he stood in front of her like this.
She smiled at him as she moved him to the bed to lie above her. "Does it meet the expectation" she giggled.
"Hell yeah" his confident American accident across her neck as he claimed her neck as his own, his hands skimming across bare nipples tweaking them gently.

"Oh fuck" she hissed as his hands trailed lower slipping to her skirt, she knew how much she wanted her. But she didn't want it t be one on one. As he moved lower undoing her skirt and slipping it off the edge of the bed along with her panties. His head moving slowly between her thighs, her eyes searching for Jacob as her eyes fluttered shut in pleasure as his tongue slipped inside her folds. 
Jacob looking up his fingers lost between Georgie's thighs as he teased a nipple, he moved his head to kiss Connie sensually. His hand moving more roughly at Geogies folds as Connie bucked her hips at Micheal mouths.

She knew it was close to no return if anyone was to change their minds, as she heard Georgie climax she smirked knowing how good Jacobs fingers felt deep inside her. He was the only man she knew who could make her come from just his hands, in a strange way she felt jealous but so ridiculously turned on at the same time.
She came from Michaels deep lapping and sucking, her hands clawing at Jacobs back as he moved to smile at her, "enjoy that" he winked teasingly. She smirked flushing as Georgie moved closer and claimed her lips, Micheal moved pinning Georgie to the bed.

"Fuck it's so hot watching you kiss, let alone" he began as she smirked moving between Connie's thighs. Micheal and Jacob removing their trousers their hands pumping hard along their erections as they watched. Connie eyed them both, she felt the wetness flood her centre. Jacob moved first letting her mouth explore his tip, moaning loudly as Connie let him thrust himself, fully into her mouth a few times. "Oh con" he whimpered, as He withdrew and let Micheal follow.

He was surprised he didn't feel jealous not really, it was just so incredibly hot seeing Connie like this. He had to admit he liked Georgie but she wasn't a patch in Connie. She looked stunning as her body lay taking the attention from all three of them.

Now do you guys want me to continue this or skip over the rest and go to after. I'm up for writing a hot update wasn't sure if people would think it's too much.
Comment :-
Yes for more hotness.
No for skip to after.

Xxx