Goodbye

"Mrs Beauchamp" he called he felt like a school boy again chasing after her. He felt like he had when he had wanted her all those years ago.
"What?" She snipped looking up at him frustrated and exhausted.
He stood frozen to the spot as she met his gaze firmly for the first time in a week, "I'm leaving" he spoke firmly.
She opened her mouth to speak and shut it again, "well don't be late tomorrow, what are you waiting for me to dismiss you for the day" she sneered.
"No I mean I'm leaving" he repeated seriously.
"Leaving?" She questioned her harshness disappearing in her voice as she now turned to fully face him.
"Yes" he nodded turning away, "so I guess this is goodbye Connie".
He had made three steps before she grabbed his arm, "just like that?" She asked confused the hurt showing in her face despite herself.
"You haven't given me much opportunity to talk to you" he spoke angrily.
The indignation on her face "don't you dare" she hissed.
He moved into the store cupboard for privacy this isn't how he'd wanted to tell her, but she'd been constantly ignoring him.
"I've had a job offer, and well I see you don't want me here, I think it's best I go" he sighed defeated.
"You give up like that" she snapped hurt at his change of heart.
"You've made it clear your with Sam, I'm doing this for you and I'm doing this for me" he tried to keep his voice level.
"Your leaving me again?!" The outrage in her voice as her bottom lip trembled a little.

He moved forward, "No" she srekied backing away, "dont touch me" she hissed.
"This isn't what I want" he spat, "you made this decision not me" he hissed.
"You walked away then and your walking away now" she hissed back her eyes meeting his the hurt and anger rising inside her.
"Shut up Connie that's bullshit" he shouted.
"Truth hurts does it" she snapped.
"God your infuriating, I thought you'd be pleased" he argued.
"Pleased your leaving me, yeah ok I'm thrilled happy now" he turned to open the door.
She moved in his way watching the anger grow as she struggled to stop him from leaving. "What do you want?" He growled attempting to move past her again.
"What do you want?" She hissed back.
"An incentive to stay" he sighed, "I want you" he spoke the honesty and hurt in his voice breaking her. She let her gaze meet his again and slowly moved to press her lips against his.

"What is this Connie, don't play games" he sighed
"I'm not playing games, I'm giving you an incentive" she whispered before claiming his lips more firmly this time. He hesitated before his body responded for him, his brain catching up as he pinned her to the door.
He panted heavily as he drew away, "not here" he sighed.
"The hotel, 10 minutes" she spoke briskly before moving out of his way and heading out the door.
He stood stunned and confused as people looked at him confused, "what she say mate, you look like a ghost" Louise teased.

He stood waiting she had stood him up playing games again, he sighed heading back to his car. He caught sight of her as she click clacked across the car park tarmac. "Inside" she groaned pulling at his arm tugging him towards it entrance.

"I have to know what this is Connie" he moaned as she pulled his shirt from his body as she moved to straddle him.
"It's an incentive to stay" she repeated claiming his lips pulling her top over her head, unclipping her Bra.
"Oh god" he gasped as he felt her heavy breasts in his palms, her eyes moving to meet his as she claimed his lips.
"Shit" she moaned as his hand made its way between her thighs hitching her skirt up higher.
"Oh god" she shuddered as he pressed lightly against the sodden fabric.

"Please" he groaned as her hands had found their way inside his trousers. She nodded moving off him pulling down his trousers, letting her eyes follow the length of his erection.
"Look at me" he whispered, she paused before letting her head move higher to meet his dark orbs, "Connie" he began but she sunk down on his length letting him fill her. But this time she didn't release eye contact as she moved above him, "just don't leave again" she whispered as she moved upon him.
His hands moving to her hip and the other to move a delicate strand of hair from her face as she moved above him. He felt his heart ache with the desire to see her like this, to feel so close to her. Her moans filled the room as she moved harsher more firmly on top of him until she came.
This was different she had spent days ignoring him not looking at him, on the odd occasion they had fucked she had still refused to look at him. It had been empty of warmth just sheer passion, this was different words unsaid expressed in her gaze, as she refused to tear her eyes away from him.

He rolled her over sinking inside her warm core as she tightened around him, he moved roughly against her moving to bite her nipple in the way only  he had as she came and he followed.
Breathless and still in shock they lay together on the bed, "I can't promise you anything Jacob, but just don't leave" she repeated quietly.
"I never asked you to, but you can't shut me out either" he spoke gently.
"I'm sorry ...I just..." she paused unsure how to explain it.
"I know" he smiled kissing her lips, "I never asked you to, I just needed..." "an incentive to stay" she finished. He nodded "I can share you Connie, but not like we have been, I can't bare it when you shut me out".
She nodded silently and moved to his chest, her mind racing she hadn't thought this through in her desperate need to make him stay she had let her guard down. The loving feel of his large soft hands trailing soft patterns across her back, as she inhaled his scent from his chest hit her like she couldn't breathe.