The only way

She had settled back that evening, Sam moving to pull her onto his lap. She had resisted at first but had finally let her body respond as his hands made their way into her trousers.
"I've missed you" he moaned leaning her back on the sofa before undoing her zip and slipping her top over her head.
"Mmmm" she moaned unsure what else to say. He was gentle and slow so different to Jacob, not bad it just was so different it felt odd. Like each filled a different need, she lay back panting as he chuckled moving to lie beside her.
"Yep missed you a lot" he smirked as she hit his chest.

They had watched a film in bed, she had heard her phone vibrate but was scared to reach for it. She knew it was becoming too heavy she needed to back off. They were meeting daily, messaging, flirting and just becoming too couple. She shouldn't be doing this at all, but if she was she had to remember what she had with Jacob it was fun and it needed to stay that way.
Settling Grace she smiled at her sleeping child happily before curling into bed with Sam, she smiled as she felt him draw her in.

"Mrs Beauchamp" Jacob smirked.
"Yes Mr Masters" she smiled.
"Fancy lunch?" He offered.
"Not today I'm busy" she replied Cooly before letting her head meet the papers once again.
"I think you misunderstood" he smirked moving into her office.
"No i didn't, now I'm busy if you don't mind"
"Oh okay" he sighed.

He was confused they had had so much fun away and well anytime they spent together. But then he guessed they had been spending a lot of time together, they hadn't overly discussed the logistics for her.
She spent all day trying to avoid him and not to think about him. It was like the more she tried the worse it got, it needed to be casual just sex she reminded herself.
She reached 6pm the following day before she pushed him up against the locks, "follow me" she hissed.
Pulling him into the on call room she pushed his hand down her trousers.
"Miss me" he smirked.
"Shut up and Fuck me" she snipped.
"Ooo ok" he laughed pulling her trousers off lifting her up and without any foreplay sunk inside her wetness.
"Oh god" she moaned clawing at his back as he sucked against the skin on the chest, as her breasts heaved from her top.
"Fuck Connie" he moaned as he moved faster, she clentched around him and came hard.
"I'm I'm shit yes there" she cried as she arched her body allowing him to fill her, Panting his head moved to rest against hers as he claimed her lips.
"That was fun" she smirked moving to redress.
"You running off already, can we not hang out" he sighed dissapointed.
"Were on shift" she argued.
"So you hve time to fuck me, but not talk to me" he moaned.
"Jacob this is just suppose to be fun, I'm married I have a child. Let's just keep it what it is" she finished leaving him still to dress.

She ran her hand through her hair, how had this gone from fun to... complicated so quickly.
She sighed knowing she knew the answer it had felt like more three years ago and now with more time and him no longer her student it was beginning to feel the same again. She enjoyed his company he was fun easy to get on with, but she couldn't let this ruin her home life with sam. He was young he would get bored and she'd be left up shit creek without a paddle. For her own good she was going to have to slow this down, or stop.
She felt the throbbing of her groin from where he had been as she saw him move past her office, she couldn't deny the way her body responded.
This was a mess, and she wasn't sure how to get herself out of it. She vowed the only time they would spend together was if they fucked otherwise she had to ignore him it was the only way.