No need for incentives

This will be the final part thank you so much for everyone who had stuck with this. I wasn't sure how to end so I hope this doesn't disappoint. Really enjoyed writing this one and thanks for all your lovely feedback. So pleased you've enjoyed it. Xxx

"You ok?" She asked watching him Smiling as he sat dumbfounded staring at her.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just wow your taking it so well" he smiled moving to pull her onto his lap.
"Well I have an incentive to take it well, means me and you can finally be what we've wanted. Plus I mean I was angry but I found actually I didn't care. Not like I should because I don't love him, not like that anymore. It was a relief, I mean it caught me off guard but I'm here now and it's where I want to be".
"And wheres that" he smirked.
"With you, a proper couple" she grinned.
"Hmmm that be nice" he smiled kissing her passionately. " I can wine and dine you and the whole world will see how lucky I am. We can go to sleep and wake together and have time together as a family me you and Grace" he beamed.
"You also know what they say!" She smirked.
"What's that" he grinned wrapping his arms around her more tightly.
"A couple who sleeps together stays together" she laughed.
"What about a couple who likes to play together" he grinned pulling out an Ann summers bag from beside the sofa.
She couldn't help the laugh that she emitted as she saw his expression of glee, "yeah that too" she giggled claiming his lips.

"So we're really doing this?" She asked seriously.
"Are you referring to the couple bit or the whipping and vibrating butt plug" he raised an eye brow cheekily.
"Because I'd say yes to both, but it's your call" he winked cheekily.
"You know what I meant" she bit her lip teasingly.
"Is that to the first thing or the second or.." he chuckled.
"All of the above" she laughed pulling his naked body to rest over hers. The light perspiration across her chest shimmering against the low light.

Grace's crys emmited loudly into the bedroom both grinding to a hault.
"She's probably unsettled, I'm sure she can sense things, this is going to be hard for her" she sighed moving from the bed.
"Let me go?" He asked softly tenderly watching a she smiled and nodded.

"Hey where did you get to?" She asked peeping her head in the doorway.
"Let it go, let it go" he sang softly. Stopping only when he heard her gentle laugh.
"What it was in the radio and its catchy worked though" he whispered sticking his tounge out as he placed a sleepy Grace back down in the travel cot.

"She looks just like you Con, she's going to be even more of a stunner than she is now"
"Maybe one day she will have a little person to play with" she sighed contentedly before looking up at him realizing what she had said.
"Sounds perfect, guess I'll have to come up with fresh incentives to keep you around then eh sweetcheeks" he grinned as she moved aside to let him pass as he shut the door. "You know I will look after her, her and you I love you both so much" he gently cupped her face as she nodded.
He took her hand leading her downstairs, "where are we going?" She laughed following him now both naked as he threw his boxers on the floor, as they climbed down into the darkness.
He turned on the light, rooting in a draw he held her a piece of paper, "the results and statistics you wanted on your desk tomorrow" he smiled smugly.
"And what about it" She laughed throwing it to the side, as he pouted. "I guess you'll be wanting your reward early then" she smirked moving to trail her hand down across her naked body pausing at her delicate folds.
"Oh god please" he whimpered as he watched her satisfaction.

"Shall we start with touch" she winked slipping her fingers into her wet folds a deep gruntal moan escaping her lips as her eyes remained open watching him.
" Connie" he moaned pushing her against the sofa, "let's skip to taste shall we" he spoke aggressively parting her legs roughly and move down between them before she could take a breathe to argue.
"Oh fuck" she hissed, his tounge moving in a perfect rhythm driving her insane with his tongue alternating his pressure , his hands moving to work in tandem as her breathe became rapid and her hands sunk into his shoulders roughly.
He drew back watching her body relax as her climax slipped away...
"Jacob I was so close..." she hissed