"A Seating Chart?!" - Chapter 12

Darren

"Okay class! So today, we're going to be doing something different. I don't know everyone yet so everyone will be rearranged."

"Oh, heck no man!" A voice cried out. "You're seriously giving us a seating chart?!" Everyone in the classroom began to groan in pure hatred.

"Are you serious!"

"No way dude!"

"Lame-o!"

"You want us to suffer don't you!"

"The torture!"

"Look! I'm doing this for my own good." I said as I grabbed the sheet with the roll on it. "And I'm not going to accept any pleading and begging. And I won't keep it long, I promise."

'And I'm doing this to keep Justice away from Gabrielle.' I thought as I stood in front of the room.

"So everyone stand up and go to the side of the room." They all grabbed their backpacks and moved to the right side of the room. Mumbles and complaints are spoken around the room as everyone stood, waiting for their name to be called.

"Mr. Criss, is this really necessary?" I looked over and saw Justice with a disappointed look on her face. 'Maybe not if you didn't put your so-called best friend in danger!'

"Yes, this is necessary-" I paused as the door opened. "Oh hello Rachel. Nice to see you again." I said calmly as everyone gasped.

Gabrielle

'No, no, no, no, no! This cannot be happening! If he arranges us by last name, that means that I'll be sitting by Rachel. I can't let this happen.' I raised my hand up as Darren looked at me.

"Yes Gabrielle?" He called out.

"How are you gonna arrange us?" I asked as calm as I possibly could.

"By the roster, which goes by last name." Dang it! I should've known. "Okay Rachel, I'm making a seating arrangement so that I can learn everyone's name as I'm still fairly new. Is that okay with you?"

"That's fine. Do what you must do." She responded as she walked to the end of the group. I was trying really hard not to glare at her. I thought that she was gonna be suspended after what she did to me. Someone had to see her and her group jump me!

"Alright, when I call your last name, go to the row that I'm pointing at. Go all the way to the end." He started calling last names until he was done. As I assumed, Rachel was right next to me and Justice was on the back row. Sadly.

I don't think that this can get worse even more than it is.

Justice

And this day got worse. First the annoucement of the seating chart, then Rachel being put into this class! What's next?

"Mr. Criss?" We heard Ms. Fenton over the intercom. The entire class groaned at the sound of her voice. If there was one thing everyone in the school mutually hated, it was her.

"Yes I'm here!" He yelled towards the intercom. I stared at him from my seat, getting lost in his milk chocolate eyes. I just want him to be mine. Is that too much to ask for?

"You have a new student coming into your class today."

"Wasn't the new student Rachel Payne?" He said as everyone turned towards Rachel.

"Yes, but you have another one."

Mr. Criss sighed and held his head in his hands. "Alright. Send them down."

"Will do. Thank you." Then Ms. Fenton hung up, leaving the rest of us dazed and confused. I wonder who this new student is. Maybe I can get them to help me with my plan against Gabrielle. But, only time will tell.

A/N: I know this sucks. Don't kill me. I love you guys.