Help Needed - Chapter Seven

Gabrielle

The bell rung for 3rd period as I was going to History. I ran through the hallway, trying to at least make it to the staircase until I got knocked over.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the little nerd..."

"What do you want Rachel?" I groaned as I got back up.

"Easy. Stay away from Mr. Criss." Wait, what?

"Why?" I question, confused.

"Just do as I say."

"And if I don't?" I spat. I can't believe that she's trying to boss me around. I'm not like her petty little clique.

"This will happen." She smirked as my eyes got wide.

"Someone help me!" I yelled as I coward away from the group.

"No one can save you now..." Rachel said as the other girls laughed. Someone please help me..

Darren

I was going over my lesson plans as I heard my door crash open.

"Mr. Criss, we need help!" Tyler, a student from one of my classes yelled as he ran in the office. "Rachel and her gang-"

"Whoa, slow down!" I told him as I quickly stood up.

"We don't have time to waste!" Tyler grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. We ran down the end of the hallway, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Gabrielle was on the floor, passed out.

Justice

"Done." I turned around and saw Rachel and her gang.

"Did you tell her?" I asked sternly.

"Yeah, and she got smart with us too."

"We had to teach that prick a lesson." One of the other girls said as they snickered.

"Good. I bet she learned her lesson."

"Will you need our help again?" Rachel asked me.

"Just maybe. Now leave." They all nodded and left out the room.

"Gabrielle, you're gonna need all the help you can get."

A/N: Sorry for the super long update on this book. A lot of you have been asking me about it and I just lost track of everything. But I'm gonna start writing this book more often. So vote, comment, share and follow! :)

-trinity xoxo