In Favor of Protecting Her, Say I - Chapter 11

Georgia

Out of anybody who I thought would've planned this, it was Justice?! That is a honest shocker. I can't believe this. And to think that they've been friends since the second grade. "Are you sure that Justice planned that?"

"On the soul of my great-grandfather."

"Dang it." I sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"I have an idea. But we need to talk to Darren first."

Darren

I was in my planning period while Gabriella went to the library to get a few books. As I was typing on my computer, the doors opened wide as I heard my name being called out. "I'm here."

"Oh! Thank goodness you're in here!" I looked up and saw Georgia and another girl panting heavily. "We have to tell you something. But first, Mr. Criss, this is Rachel Payne. Rachel, this is Mr Criss, he's the one who took Mrs. Cavanaugh's place."

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. Criss." Rachel says. "But we can properly introduce ourselves later. We have some stuff to tell you."

"Go ahead." I said, leaning back in my chair. "I'm all ears."

*A time skip brought to you by yours truly*

"So wait, Justice planned this?!" I said as I stood up from the chair. "B-but how?! Her and Gabrielle get alone so well. And she does great on everything we do in class, and-"

"Mr. Criss, calm down! I already told you my side. But the only thing we can do now is-" She stopped midway in her sentence as Gabrielle walked through the door, wide-eyed.

"Hey, um.." She said as she walked slowly. "I'm gonna go back in your office if that's okay...." She began to sidestep past Georgia and Rachel.

"Whatever makes you comfortable." I said with a sigh as I watched her. "But you'll have to come back out here for class in about forty-five minutes, okay?"

"Yes sir. I'll come out ten minutes early." She said as she walked in the office and closed the door quickly.

"I feel so guilty." Rachel sighed. "She has this class next, right?"

"Yeah. With Justice." I groaned, rubbing my face. "This is going to be difficult. Did she tell you the reason why?"

"No, that's the weird part. I'm trying to find that out myself.  When I do, I'll let you know." Rachel said as she sighed. "But will you help us protect her? We really need you."

I sighed as I sat back down. "Well, you guys already know my answer. I'm in."

"So are we." Rachel says. "Everyone in favor of proteting her, say I."

"I!" Everyone said simultaneously. It's official. We are the Gabrielle Protection Squad.

A/N: I'm so sorry if I'm taking too long for Gabrielle and Darren to get together. I didn't want it to happen too fast, if  you can understand that. Another update coming soon!