Meif'wa! Zane x Travis~

Hi I love Meif'wa Zane aksnqkdnqknd Meif'wa Zane x Travis everyone!

This close to writing a Meif'wa Zane x Travis fanfic-

~~~

Zane was at home, laying on the couch, on his tummy as he scrolled through the internet on the laptop. His eyes subconsciously looking around the screen.

He reached over to the gray wireless mouse, pausing when he saw a little red dot on it. His Meif'wa ears flicked up as the dot started to move around while his eyes followed.

The little red dot quickly moved to the floor in which Zane pounced on top of it. Right when he did it moved again, this time on the other side of the living room.

Zane ran after it, determined to catch that damned dot. He slammed his hands over the dot. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed as he lifted his hands up to reveal nothing.

"Ugh!" Zane exclaimed as his eyes scanned the room, seeing the dot on something else. He ran over to it, placing his hands on it.

He kept his hands over it until he heard someone giggle. Zane looked up to see Travis sitting right in front of him, holding a laser pointer.

"Look where your hands are~" Travis smirked. Zane looked down again and blushed, seeing his hands were on Travis's crotch area.

"Tr-Travis!" He exclaimed. "You dick! Why do you keep doing this?!"

Travis smirked and placed a finger under Zane's chin, tilting his head up to meet his gaze. "Well for one thing, it's adorable to see you run around like that." He said, causing Zane to blush again.

"I'm going to take that laser pointer away from you." Zane grumbled. "Aw." Travis pouted.

Zane sighed and kissed Travis's cheek. "You're a dork sometimes." He said. Travis laughed a little. "I may be, but you know you love me." He said.

"Yeah." Zane said. Travis kissed Zane, resting his hands on his hips. In the middle of the kiss Travis stood, picking Zane up with him.

"Huh?" Zane asked as he gripped onto Travis's shirt. Travis said nothing as he took Zane up to their shared room. Zane blushed, realizing what was probably about to happen, seeing as it happened a lot.

Travis softly laid Zane on their shared bed, seeing as he didn't want to hurt the nugget. He kissed Zane once before tugging at the hem of the big stripped sweater he had.

Zane never went a day without wearing it, but Travis never minded, he looked so cute in it.

It was big, big enough so the top went down around his shoulders, which showed the adorable freckles he had on them.

Zane pushed himself up so Travis could take the oversized sweater off, once he did, he started working on the shorts Zane was wearing, all while placing small bites and kisses on his neck and stomach.

Zane softly mewled, tugging on Travis' shirt as excitement jolted through him.

Travis smirked and pulled his own green shirt off, throwing it somewhere. Travis pulled off his own pants before flipping them over so that he was laying down and Zane was sat on his lap.

Without thinking, Zane moved a little, causing Travis to softly moan from the movement. Zane noticed this and kept going, blushing as Travis slid his hands down the back of Zane's boxers.

He pulled them down enough to that Zane's little bottom was showing, while he did that, Zane pulled Travis' boxers down, eager to get started.

Travis sat up and kissed Zane. "Patience, kitten." He said once he broke it, softly stroking Zane's tail.

Zane bit his lip as he felt the tip of Travis' member press against his entrance. "Nngh, please.." Zane breathed out. "Okay, okay, I'm going in." Travis whispered, kissing Zane's neck before pushing in.

Zane gasped and put his arms around Travis's neck, moving in a way so that he was riding. Travis wrapped his arms around Zane's waist, helping him go faster.

"Oh~ Travis~" Zane moaned, burying his face in the crook of Travis's neck, muffling his moans and mewls.

Travis reached one of his hands up to Zane's head, running his fingers through his fluffy raven hair.

"Mm~" Zane moaned out as he brought his hand down to stroke himself.

"Oh, Irene.." Travis whispered. "F-Faster~" Zane said, his voice still muffled.

Travis obliged and helped Zane go faster. Zane moaned again. "I-I'm gonna cum.." He mumbled into Travis' ear, he was always quick to release.

"Go ahead.." Travis said. Zane arched his back as he released onto Travis' chest.

Travis thrusted into Zane a couple more times before releasing inside. They spent a few more moments connected like that before Travis helped Zane up, laying him down and going beside him.

Zane pulled a blanket over them and cuddled up to Travis, laying his head on his chest. Travis started to stroke Zane's hair. Zane murmured a quick 'I love you' before falling asleep to the sound of his boyfriend's heartbeat.

~~~