Garroth x Laurence~

((Yo, yup, hi, anywho I had thy announcement... I haven't been updating lately and there is a perfectly good explanation for it.. I'm working on two big lemons and it's taking me awhile, but I felt terrible about not updating so here's a smol lemon until I can get those other ones done.. So yeah! I think I'll tell you which lemons I'm working on in the end because I'm super excited for them! Ye!))

~~~

Everything was perfect, Laurence had just received word that Garroth was out of the Irene dimension, so that caused him to run through the streets of Phoenix Drop like a mad man, looking for his long lost lover.

He froze in his tracks when he saw the familiar blonde hair by the docks, softly waving in the wind as Garroth was fixing the broken dock.

"GARROTH!" Laurence shrieked, catching the blonde's attention almost immediately. "LAURENCE!" Garroth yelled back, making a run for him. Laurence ran towards him as well and they met in the middle, wrapping each other in a warm embrace.

Laurence couldn't help but let warm tears drop down his face as he nuzzled into the crook of Garroth's neck. "I can't believe you're back, I've missed you so much!" Laurence exclaimed. "I've missed you too, love." Garroth said. Laurence pulled away from the hug and kissed him, wrapping his arms around Garroth's neck. Garroth slowly started to kiss back, placing his arms around Laurence's waist.

They both pulled away. "I've missed your kisses." Garroth said. "I missed yours too..." Laurence said. "Have you told anyone about it relationship while I was gone?" Garroth asked. "No, I haven't.. I didn't know if you wanted me too." Laurence said. "Good.. I'm not sure what the others would think." Garroth said. "We can figure that out later.. But for now how about we go to the old guard tower.. for old times sake." Laurence said. Garroth blushed, knowing exactly what Laurence meant.

'Going to the old Guard Tower' was their own little code word meaning they were going to fuck each other. But no one else knew that. "Why the hell not, it has been fifteen years." Garroth joked. Laurence chuckled and took his hand, intertwining Garroth's fingers with his. "Let's go then." He said.

~~~

Once they got up there, Laurence immediately pushed Garroth down on one of the old beds. He crawled on top and passionately kissed his lover, making Garroth moan just a little. One of Laurence's hands slowly slid down Garroth's torso, stopping when he got to the hem of his shirt. He tugged on it before pulling it over Garroth's head, doing the same with his own, casually tossing them on the floor.

Laurence started to kiss down Garroth's chest and stomach, biting down occasionally, leaving a trail of red and purple marks. Garroth groaned and arched his back so that his stomach was pressing against Laurence.

Laurence smirked, receiving the message and his hand slid down to Garroth's pants. He slowly started to rub Garroth's forming erection.

Garroth reacted greatly to this and he moaned loudly. "Still sensitive, huh?" Laurence asked. "Sh-Shut up.. Ahh~" Garroth moaned as Laurence kept rubbing. He suddenly stopped when made Garroth whimper. But I'm a swift movement, Laurence tugged off Garroth's pants and underwear.

Garroth blushed and turned his head away as Laurence pulled off his own. "Awe, is Goldie Locks embarrassed?" Laurence asked. "N-No! And you know I hate that nickname!" Garroth stuttered. "Ha, I know.. I just like to tease you, in more ways than one~" Laurence cooed. "I-I swear if you tease me like last time I will hurt you..." Garroth said. "I wouldn't mind if you did hurt me~" Laurence said in a seductive tone. "N-Not like that you dirty minded.. Something.." Garroth said, pausing to think of what to say. "Aww, you're so shy it's adorable, but right now I wanna hear you scream my name.." Laurence said, causing Garroth to blush.

Laurence lined himself up at Garroth's entrance and slowly pushed the tip in, making Garroth squirm. "Laurence hurry up!" He whined. Laurence smirked. "Anything for you, love." He said before pushing his entire length in, making Garroth let out a shaky moan.

Laurence started to move in and out, not going slow by not going too fast, waiting for Garroth's approval to go faster.

After a few minutes Garroth gave the okay and Laurence went faster. "A-Ahh~ L-Laurence!" Garroth moaned out. Laurence pulled Garroth up and wrapped his arms around him as he went faster, making Garroth yell out as Laurence roughly started to hit his prostate.

"Ack! Laurence there!" He yelled, making Laurence go crazy. Garroth moaned loudly again as he felt himself getting close. He released onto his stomach as Laurence came inside of him without warning.

Laurence pulled out and collapsed on the bed, instantly pulling Garroth beside him in a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're back.." Laurence said. Garroth laid his head down on Laurence's chest. "I'm just happy to see you again." Garroth said. Laurence looked down to his lover and sighed as he saw some cuts on Garroth's chest.

"Are those from Zane?" He asked. "Yes, fighting him wasn't easy, and I'll have both physical and mental scars from it.. But right now that doesn't matter.." Garroth said, pausing a moment before speaking again. "Laurence?" He asked. "Yeah?" Laurence replied. "... How do you still love me after all I did?" Garroth asked.

Laurence sighed. "Because I know Zane got under your skin, you were blinded by rage and trust me, I know what it's like.." Laurence said. "It's just... When I saw that fake image in the forest of you and Lady Aphmau kissing, I lost it.. I thought all those times you said you loved me meant nothing and I was.. Broken." Garroth said. Laurence nodded. "I understand.. But all that matters now is that we're here together.. and I love you.." He said. Garroth smiled. "I love you too."

~~~~~

OAKY OKAY OAKY!

So Ima just tell you the two lemons I'm working on because I can't wait..

1.) Abusive! Demon! Travis x Meif'wa! Zane
((Ahhhhh I'm sorry!!))

2.) Master! Gene x Slave! Zane
((AHHHH I'm actually excited to do this one..))

Oki that's all, but I would like you to meet my son, Polymer Ezekiel..

HE'S MADE OUT OF TAPE BUT HE STILL HAS FEELINGS