Zane x Travis~

-Lemonz.-

I told you my sinning never ends...

"I has no idea what your talkin bout..." Travis slurred his words. "Travis, I think you've had to much to drink." Zane said, grabbing Travis's wrist and attempting to pull him out of the bar. "Dammn, you need to chilll..." Travis slurred again. "Ok, that's it, come on, we're going home now! I told you this was a bad idea!" Zane said, pulling Travis out the door. "Zaaaannnee!" Travis whined. "No." Zane said, dragging Travis to the car.
He opened the back door and pushed Travis inside. Travis sat up. "Zane?" He asked in an innocent tone. "Yes?" Zane asked. "I love chu.." He said. Zane sighed. "I love you too, Travis.." He said. "Yay!" Travis jumped up and hugged Zane, tightly. "We've been dating for two months, I've said I love you a hundred times." Zane reminded him, closing the door and getting into the drivers seat.
He pulled out of the parking lot and down the road, towards the house that they lived in together.
About ten minutes later Travis started to whine loudly. "Travis, can you not do that while I'm driving." Zane said, trying to get focus on the road. "Zaaaannneee!" Travis yelled. "What?" Zane asked. Travis then screamed in Zane's ear, causing Zane to swerve slightly on the road. Zane yelled out and pulled off to the side of the road.  He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned towards Travis. "What is wrong with you!?" He yelled. Travis giggled. "Sowwy.." He said like a four year old. "I'm never taking you out to drink ever again." Zane muttered. Travis quickly wrapped his arms around Zane's waist and pulled him back into the back seat.
"Travis! What are you doing!?" Zane asked, struggling to get free. Travis pinned him down to the seat and getting on top of him. Travis pulled down Zane's mask and kissed him roughly.
Travis put his knee in between Zane's leg and rubbed his crotch with it. Zane moaned slightly and Travis darted his tongue in and explored.
Travis broke the kiss and sat up, leaving a string of saliva. Travis wasted no time in taking both of their clothes off, they were both in their boxers by the time he was done.
Zane looked up at the male that was on top of him. Travis's eyes were full of lust.
Travis started to palm Zane's erection through his boxers. "Nngh." Zane moaned. Travis started to pull down Zane's boxers, but teasingly slow.
Finally Travis got them all the way down and Zane was completely naked. Travis bent down and took Zane's member in his mouth, moving his head up and down and licking it, base to tip.
Zane moaned loudly and dug his nails into Travis's scalp. He started to feel a knot form in his stomach. Travis pulled away causing Zane to whimper.
Travis pulled down his own boxers and put the tip of member to Zane's entrance. Travis wrapped Zane's legs around his waist.
Zane let out a high pitched squeal as Travis slowly pushed into him, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Travis wiped them away and started to move. He went in and out of Zane, gradually picking up the pace. Zane yelled out when Travis found his prostate. Travis started to thrust in that spot, going faster each time Zane moaned.
"T-Travis!" Zane moaned out before cumming onto his stomach. Travis moaned slightly as he cummed into Zane a few moments later.
Travis pulled out of Zane and sat up. He then suddenly passed out on top of Zane.
Zane panted slightly and pushed Travis up.
Zane managed to pull Travis's Jeans back on before putting his own clothes on and falling asleep next to Travis.
Zane's eyes fluttered open to the sound of knocking on glass. Bright sunlight hit him in the face as he sat up. A sharp pain shooting through his abdomen.
He looked through the backseat window and his eyes widened when he saw a police officer looking down at both of them. Zane quickly turned in the car from the front seat and rolled down the window. "Yes?" He asked. "You do realize you are parked illegally on the side of the road, right?" He asked. 
Travis groaned from beside him and sat up. He looked at Zane. "What's happening?" He asked. Then his eyes widened as he remembered what happened last night. After a few moments he winked at Zane, causing Zane to blush.
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to write y'all a ticket." He said, scribbling on his little notepad and hand them a slip of paper. He then walked away. Zane got into the front seat and started to drive again, ignoring the pain. "I am never taking you anywhere again."