"Yea you right. See you then"He said kissing her cheek and walking inside.

"What was he talking about?"I asked.

"Don't worry about it"

"Aur-"

"I said don't worry about it"She said. I helped her into the car and got in the backseat with her.

"Who are they?"She asked noticing the two guards in the front seat.

"There your new security guards"

"Why?"

"I need you to be safe which is why we're moving in one of Quincy's safe houses"I explained.

"Are you serious? We don't need all this"She complained as her face turned red.

"I don't want you to get hurt. You took a bullet for me and imma make sure you good even if we not together"I said making her roll her eyes.

:::

"Well damn. The house all the way in the forest but it's nice"Aurion said as we pulled up.

 The house all the way in the forest but it's nice"Aurion said as we pulled up

"Yea. I asked Quincy to give us the smallest safe house he had cause all he had was mansions"I said helping her out.

"Yea cause there's only three of us. Speaking of three, where's Nani?"

"Right there"I said pointing to Jayda holding Nani as her and Quincy stood on the porch.

"I really appreciate this"Aurion said when we made it to them.

"We want you to be safe with Nani. Our children don't deserve be put in this mess"Quincy said.

"Thanks man"I said dapping him up.

"Well we'll leave you guys to get settled. There's food in there. It's get restocked every month and your belongings were already moved here"Jayda said giving Nani to me.

"Thanks Jayda"Aurion smiled.

"Anytime but we gotta get back to Miami"She said hugging Aurion. They left and me and Aurion walked inside.

🎀Aurion Coly🎀

"Antwan. Please stop"I laughed uncontrollably.

"But I'm telling you the truth. People with tall gums never warn you before they laugh. They be showing you the second story of their townhouse mouth"He scrunched up his face in disgust.

"I can't with you bruh"I said.

"Dr.Allen, is that you?"Someone asked.

"Yea. Was good?"He said looking at her.

"I was wondering if-"

"Nah. I'm married"He said showing his ring making her walk away.

"How you knew?"

"Cause she look like a hoe with that short ass skirt"

"Your wife must be lucky"

"I wish I had one. I'm not married"He said making my eyes widen in shock.

"You serious?"

"Very. I tell people I'm married to drive away the hoes and let boyfriends and married men know I'm not trying to steal their girl"He explained.

"Wow"

"Yo, if you don't want it. I'll eat it"He said looking at the last chili cheese fry.

"Nah I'm good"I said picking it up and eating it.

"Man that shit was good"He said sipping on whatever he was drinking but I know it was alcohol.

"You drunk Dr.Allen?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Do I look drunk?"He said raising an eyebrow. We both busted out laughing and I don't even know why.

"I'm so done with you"

"Why?"

"I don't even know why"I giggled.

"Ew. What the fuck was that? We giggling now Aurion"

"Shut up twan"I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are making a disturbance. I'm gonna have to ask you guys to leave"The manger said coming over to us.

"I'm so-"

"That's fine. We'll go"Twan said talking in his serious voice. He sat down a $50 and grabbed my hand leading us out.

"You not gon wait for your change"

"I can go to work right now and make twice as much"He said opening my door for me.

"Thanks"I said getting in.

"You don't gotta thank me every time I open ya door. Every guy should learn to do it"He said shutting my door.

---------------------

^Antwan Allen

How y'all feel about..........

Antwan?

Aurion?

Lucas?

Jayda and Quincy?

Monae?

Dillyn?