Chapter 4

Staring at Langston is all I can do, how could he even ask me that when I ain't seen him in over a week

Staring at Langston is all I can do, how could he even ask me that when I ain't seen him in over a week. I'm lost and confused, I fear for my life if I try to escape, last time his eyes were pitch black. What is he because I know it's not human and the fact that his mark won't go away. Hearing a deep growl coming from him I jumped off my bed in case I had to run. He cocks his head to the side like he is examining me, wrapping my arms around my body I looked down and ask one thing.

"Why?"

That seems to catch his attention because he stop examining me and put all his focus on his next sentence. Langston looks as though he's having a hard time explaining to me what he wants me to know.

I'm usually not this brave but this is my life at risk so I must know what exactly kind of situation I have been given. "You want to know what I think is going on Langston?"

I saw his eyes narrowing as I completed what I said, all he did was give a quick nod with a smirk on his face. I send a silent pray up before I started. "From what I can tell, you and everyone else here is not human. That much is clear I mean what human bites another person and get that reaction out of them just by a lick of that so bite. It's not normal which makes you not human. Let's not forget your eyes turned pitch black, oh and the fact that I'm fucking trap here because I'm apparently yours. What hell do that even mean?" Tears are rolling down my face because I'm frustrated and want to go home. I'm also piss off because the next thing he do is grin.

Gasping for air I took a step back because his teeth are starting to sharpen, "You are right I'm not human at all, I'm actually a werewolf, a Alpha and you are mine," he roared. One minute he was across the room, now he's standing in front of me hold my chin between his fingers forcing me to stare into those black eyes. Whimpering I tried to get away but it's no used, going slack in his arms as he stuck his nose in between my neck and shoulder inhaling. I can feel his breath dancing across my skin as he smelling his mark.

Silent tears are tuning down my face, each time I whimper a ferocious growl comes from him. Why is he doing this to me when I never done anything remotely wrong in my life to deserve this. Finally gathering my nonexistent courage I speak.

"What makes me yours?"

He laughs, it chilled me to my bones because it wasn't one of those normal laughs. This laugh was cruel and it ended with a smirk that could make its enemies regret ever stepping foot in this very room. Letting me, I rushed to the other side of the room, but I know that can't save me from this beast.

Langston eyes are back to those cold icy blue eyes that could draw me in if I didn't know what a beast he is. His teeth are no long sharpen but back to normal pearly whites but that don't stop the malicious grin from forming. Is he going to hurt me? Something flash a crossed his face so quickly that I couldn't identify what that emotion was.

"If I hear you're not getting out this room I will come back and do something that'll cause you to scream my name in pleasure," his voice was husky and low giving him that sexy vibe. "Do you understand Mate?"

He had started walking towards me so I hurried up and agreed with multiple head nods. Giving me a smirk he leaves out but not before telling me he will be back soon to check my progress.

Throwing myself on the bed, I cried myself to sleep that night and a couple more nights afterwards.

*A month later*

Over the past month I have gotten used to this place, it's a beautiful house but not home to me. Summer and Salvatore have help me understand more about the pack and the positions everyone holds. Langston is the alpha while Salvatore over is his beta, then Summer is the pack doctor and tends to everyone. I have gain knowledge of how the pack is run but they won't explain to me about being HIS mate.

The one that brings my food is Drew and she's an omega but that doesn't bother me because she's pretty awesome and easy to talk too. I have gotten used to eating with the pack and playing with the pups, the are to adorable but they are the only ones I seen in wolf form. Apparently pups can't control their transformation so they are between human and wolf so I'm never shock to see naked butts running around the house or outside.

Langston is still the same unfortunately, he think I don't know he comes into my room and watches me but I'm not sure, I bet he does know. My relationship with him is currently unknown because I still don't understand but this pack is growing on me. It still doesn't feel like a home to me though probably because of Langston.

Today is Monday, July 18, 2017. The day I demand answers on Langston part, even though I'm terrified of him and the way my body lust for him sometimes. It's weird because whenever I see him, its like something is telling me to submit myself to him but until I know what we are I will not be submitting nothing to that beast!

Sighing out loud, I gather my courage and will to knock on his study, after a few seconds their was nothing. Hmm guess he's not in there after all, turning away I walked straight into a wall. Now how did I do that, looking up I stared into icy blue eyes of the beast. My eyes widen, taking a couple steps back before speaking.

"Do you have time to talk," my voice is low and timid.

Wow my undate took forever, right? Me sorry!
Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this update and please leave me some feedback. Love you guys.

 Love you guys