Summary

Thank you for clicking on my story!

This is my story so refrain yourself from copying it, if you see anyone stealing anything from my story please inform me by Pm so I can report them. This story is only on Wattpad so if you notice it on any other site please contact me as soon as possible. All characters are mine. All photos, music, or videos does not belong to me.

     My grammar is not the best so bare with me please.

*                            *
Started: 05/01/2017
Ended: Outgoing

©All Rights Reserved

Mate /Mat/ he or she is your soulmate, you noticed them first by their smell, they can calm your wolf down in a instance just by their smell unless you are an Alpha it takes more

Mate
/Mat/ he or she is your soulmate, you noticed them first by their smell, they can calm your wolf down in a instance just by their smell unless you are an Alpha it takes more.

August has always thought because she was plus size that she couldn't get a boyfriend. She was bullied in high school by guys a lot. August always felt unwanted by the opposite sex. So how do you think she will react when she meet Langston and he is dead on serious on her being his no matter the cost.

Langston is Alpha of The Black Moon Pack. He is one of the most ruthless Alphas in America. His pack is strong but Langston is missing one thing. His Mate. What if he randomly meet her one day and marks her.

He marked her because of the disrespect she showed towards him and his wolf surfaced. But the thing is that his mate is only human and unaware of the supernatural world.

August wakes up with a mark on her neck and isn't allowed to leave. She's trying to understand what's going on but once she learns the truth can she accept it or will Langston force her into his world and demand her to be his.

He sure is a beast but there in no beauty to me. ~August

 ~August