Prologue

’12 Days, 12 Reasons To Live’

Prologue:

              Guess this was the end. Finally time to go. I stood on the deserted pier, few miles away from Yorkshire. Tired of being pitied, being lonely tired of living. Freaking tired. The gun was in my hand loaded. Nobody to stop me. I’m doing it. This was what I wanted to do right? To kill myself. To end it all. To escape this world?

                I raised the gun, now to make it point a little above me eyebrow; held onto the trigger. No one can stop me. Not this time. Just as I was about to pull the trigger; a hand knocked it away from me. I was annoyed. I turned back and came face to face with a boy. Maybe the same age as me.

“What do you want” I asked

“Don’t. Please don’t please don’t do it.”

“You don’t know me, heck you don’t even know my name, my problems, my-”

He cut me off mid-sentence.

“Please don’t, wait; give me 12 days and I’ll give you 12 reasons to live. Please?” he muttered.

I thought about it maybe, I should. Or not. I should. It wouldn’t kill me, I wouldn’t have anything to lose. I don’t even have anything to lose. I’ve lost everything.

“Umm…so deal?” he asked interrupting my thoughts.

“Deal!” I replied.

12 days…12 more days of life. I keep telling myself.

“Why? Why do you want to save me? A pathetic 18 year-old. Why?” I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

“You have not lived your life; you don’t know what to live for. I’ll show you. I will’’

Maybe what he said it true. Maybe I should believe this stranger. I really should.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote comment and fan!!!

i worked reaaly hard on this story and it means a lot to me so please vote and comment...

i'll update soon....Keep reading

love x