Chapter 3 | Everyone will know

I then hear a creak from outside the room.

I turn around to see that the door is half open. Was the door open before or did someone just open it? What if mum opened the door and saw me and Anna kissing? No, we would have heard her if she opened the door, right?

"Hey, you alright?" Anna asks with her sweet voice.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turn my head quickly towards Anna. She looks so beautiful, with her dirty blonde hair all messed up and her blue eyes sparkling. If only I was this beautiful.

"Yeah I'm fine" I answer as she gives me a bright, yet tired smile. I smile back at her.
I feel how my tummy bursts into butterflies as we get closer.

I give her a kiss on her lips and I can feel how she's kissing me back. I'm swiping my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly give it and my tongue slips easily into her mouth. She moans into my mouth. She then sits on top of me and wraps her arms around me and pulls me even closer. I wrap my arms around her waist.

I pull back, ending air. We both are panting as we look into each other's eyes.

Damn, I really like this girl.

***

Monday morning... 06:02 am

beeeepp....

beeeepp....

My eyes flutter open when the morning sun blinds me. I groan softly. I'm actually feeling great, feeling amazing until I hear my alarm going off and I realize it's Monday. School, ew. I think to myself as I let out a loud sigh. I already know today is going to be boring.

I hear my mum scurrying in her room as I go downstairs to get breakfast. I make myself some toast with jam and I sit down at the breakfast bar.

I hear how my mum rushes down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"what's the rush?" I ask her.

"I've got to go to the studio, I'll be home around 6" Mum replies with a stressed tone.
I nod.

Yikes, why is she so moody today? She's probably just really stressed out I thought to myself as I took a bite of my toast.

She walks up to me a gives me a quick hug, almost too quick. She pulls away before I even gets the chance to hug her back.

"Bye Hannah!" She says as she walks out through the front door.

"By-" I try to shout back but the sound of her slamming the front door interrupts me.

Okay so she's not moody she's really angry? And it feels like she's angry at me? But she can't be that can she? I mean, I haven't done anything wrong. She has literally been like this since saturday! Ugh, old people..

I go upstairs and get changed into black jeans, a white crop top and a pair of Nike airforces.
I pick my schoolbag up and head for the door.

I stand by the entrance to the school as people are passing by me. I don't see Anna anywhere, so I head to my first class which is English.

I hate English, not only because it's boring but also because of my teacher miss Carolan. God everyone in my school is afraid of her. She's a total hard ass, the strictest teacher in the school. Every student here knows not to piss her off and those who don't know yet will learn really fast..

I listen to miss Carolan talk about poetry for a whole hour. Boring. I started to fall asleep but   just as I closed my eyes, the bell went. Great.

I walk to my locker and I throw away some items that I don't need for my second period, which is Biology. The bell went and I head towards my classroom.

I walk in and I see my friend Nicole sitting there patiently waiting for the rest of the class to arrive.

I decide to sit down in the chair right infront of her since I know her boyfriend, Justin, is going to sit down next to her.

Just as I was about to sit down Anna walks in. I smile at her and points at the empty chair next to me. She smiles back and sits next to me. She gives me a huge smile again and I can't help but blush.

Mr smith begins to talk about chromosomes and I'm not really listening. I'm just staring at Anna and appreciating her beauty and the fact that I got to kiss her, I'm so thankful. When I realize that I'm staring at her in daze, I quickly averted my gaze.

But then I feel how she's touching my arm gently. I try to catch my breathe. Jesus! Her touch makes me go crazy! I turn my head to face her and I can see how she's checking me out. My heart is racing even faster now. She leans closer to me and places a warm kiss on my cheek. I feel how my face starts to reddening. And after that I couldn't help but fall into my own universe.

After an hour or so I was awaken from my day-dream world by the school bell. Teens exits the classroom to go to their desired class. Me and Anna left swiftly.

I went to my locker to put my books that I don't need back. Me and Anna met up at the end of the science corridor and she gave me a nice warm squeeze. We walked down to the lunch hall and see my friends sat at our usual table.

Nicole was showing everyone something off her phone. Me and Anna walk over to Nicole.

"Oh, can we see it too?" I ask as Nicole puts her phone away and starts to laugh.

Me and Anna just look at each other in confusion.

"what are you laughing at?" I ask feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Amy looks at me and looks upset. We sit down and Anna goes to get our lunch pizza and fries with a orange carton. Amy asks me to go to the restroom with her, I follow her she looks really upset.

"Okay what's up" I say as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Nicole took a picture of Anna kissing you on the cheek in biology, she's showed all of our friend group." she says as she looks me in the eyes.