Chapter 2 | Anna

"I thought that you were staying at Amy's" I hear how my mum say as she walks down the stairs.

My mum sits me on the couch and Anna follows of course, my mum is looking at me confused and annoyed, she knew I was lying from the start and all of this confirmed it. I'm so screwed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to a party?" My asks but I'm too drunk to understand what she says so I just laugh nervously.

"I think it would be a better idea if you speak to her tomorrow when she's sober" Anna suggests. Mum nods in agreement.

Both Anna and my mum carries me up to my room, because my body is so numb. They put me gently into bed and under the sheets.
I fall asleep almost straight away the minute my head touched the pillow, I was out.

"Thank you so much for dropping her off" Mum say. "Oh, and I'm so sorry for my daughters behavior!" She apologizes to Anna

"It's okay Miss Hudson" she says.

Mum then looks back over to me and let out a loud sigh. She then grabs her phone to see it was 3 am.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom for tonight if you want. You shouldn't drive at such a late hour" Mum says as she looks up at Anna.

"Thank you so much! That is a great idea since I'm really tired" Anna says and gives mum a warm smile.

My mum leads her up the stairs to the guest bedroom next to mine.

***

Saturday morning.. 10:02 am

I open my eyes and let out a groan. My eyes lands on my black clock set on mig nightstans. 11.56 AM. I let out a small yawn as I pick up my phone to see a message from a random number.

'I'm in the room next door to you,your mum let me stay last night message me when you wake up,love Anna! Xx'

I can't remember giving my number to Anna I thought to myself as I immediately message her back with a message that read:

'I'm awake now, let me get changed and then I'll come in to you! X'

I sit up slowly and glance around the room. I need to get ready. I lick my lips as I walk towards the closet to get changed out of my dress that I wore yesterday. I changed into some leggings and a T-shirt since it's saturday today and I'm not planning on going anywhere. I then walk into my bathroom to wiped off my makeup and brushed my hair.

I then walk out of my bathroom and head towards the guest room. I knocked on the door. Anna opened the door with a big grin on her face, she grabs my hand and pulls me inside as she closes the door behind me. I hug her and then we sit on the bed together.

"What happened last night?" I ask her as it was completely oblivious I had no idea. Instead of answering straight away Anna just smiled at me, I knew I'd done something and it was either good or bad.

"What did I do?" I ask with worry in my eyes. Anna and she laughs.

"You were stumbling, you couldn't even speak properly, people must've thought you'd taken drugs or something" she says and we both laugh.

"I saw you lay on the floor, so I decided walk over to you and take you to a more quiet place" she continues.

"Where did you take me?" I ask since I'm curious about what happened last night.

"I took you to Ben's room" she reply simply.

That's when I start to remember! My mind had refreshed and I remembered what happened in bens room.

Anna looks at me a bit sad as if she knew that something whas wrong.

"You alright?" She asks with a sad tone.

"W-we k-kissed didn't w-we?" I stutter. Anna turns her head away from me as if she was embarrassed.

"No, no Anna! It's fine, I promise! I-I even wanted to k-kiss you too.." I say trying to sound reassuring.

She turns her head back at me and looks me deep in the eyes. She then gives me a warm smile and I smile back. We look into each other's eyes.

Her eyes are just like mine, big and blue. I have always loved blue eyes, the way the twinkle, and let you lose yourself in them. If eyes are truly the gateway to the soul, then I believe blue eyes show us the deepest depths of one's soul.

Just as we both starts to get lost in each other's eyes, my mum  walks into the room. Me and Anna both sat on the bed.

I then remembered that mum has seen me drunk. O'boy, I try to think positive about how this day will turn out, although I know it's not going well for me.

Mum had two cups of teas and 2 bacon sandwiches. She hands a tea and a plate with the bacon sandwiches to Anna and then the other to me.

"Thanks mum" I say, mum raises and eyebrow at me.

"How's your hangover" mum asks as she sits besides us on the bed. Anna giggles.

"I've a small headache, but I don't feel too bad" I reply.

"Here, take two of those" Mum says as she hands me some paracetamol. I nod.

"And.. Where were you really last night?" She says sternly.

O'boy here we go.

"Ehm.. Ben was throwing a party because his parents have left for Paris" I say looking down at my lap. "A-and all of my friends were going to be there" I continue as I keep my head down. I hear how my mum starts to giggle.

Why is she giggling? Isn't she supposed to be mad? I thought to myself.

"You could've just told me that you were going to a party! You're getting to the age where I expect parties and stuff to happen" she says as she shrugs.

I look at my mum confused I never thought she would've been so chilled with the fact I went to a party and lied to her about where I was. I think to myself is she okay or is it because Anna is sat beside me?

I look over at Anna, she smiles at me. I smile
back.

Mum then gets up off the bed and heads towards the door to leave. "If there is anything you guys need I'll be down stairs" she says as she closes the door.

"Thank you!" Anna shouts in her direction.
She then turns here gaze to me.

"You're so beautiful" she says as she looks deep into my eyes.

Anna's voice was like... I don't know. Some kind of magic! Her voice makes my legs shaky. I look over to her and my breathe is caught in my throat.

She has pulled her hair back in a ponytail with a few strands hanging free in her face. Her beautiful deep blue eyes was starting me down. She's undressing me with her eyes. Her eyes are roaming up and down my body and then they're finally meeting my eyes. She then raises an eyebrow and that's when I realize she had asked me a question.

"Um.. can you repeat the question?" I ask with my cheeks reddening.

"I was wondering if we could go and eat some breakfast" She reply with a smirk.

"I want to stay here... with you.." I say a little seductive.

I yipe like a puppy when she suddenly push me against the sheets, her lips right next to my ear. She's pressing her body against mine.

"I love you" She say as she leans in for a kiss. I kiss her back passionately.

I then hear a creak from out side the room.