future stories...

Hello guys..i don't know if i will complete my accidental love , jab we met or humsafar as still my mind wants to complete and thinks to give new stories but my heart still longs to continue.. I will try my best as I could not guarantee when I will update if i keep on adding stories.. you guys asking me to continue and I could not deny to it too...

   Keeping that aside , I am going to start my two new stories as it's completely different from my other stories and quite I am planing some thing different for these two..

So shall we have a look ? Hope I will not disappoint you..

HAAL-E-DIL

The journey of two different people
who are poles apart..

ABHISHEK MEHRA,  being a popular rockstar who wins millions of heart falls for a girl who never cares about anything. She wants to be independent and hates rich brats . But what will happen if she comes to know that world's best rockstar wants her in his life. She is not a simple girl but linked with underground don and people fears to near her. She never believes in love !!
Will abhi make her realise what's love or will he move out of her life knowing the danger behind her..

*LETHAL LOVE*

*LETHAL LOVE*

What's wrong to love a person who makes us to smile. Its not wrong to love  the person helped to get out from your dreadful past .
It's not that easy to love a person who is more older than you. The society may not accept you but will your heart accept it.. the girl who never met any one outside the world rather than her cruel mother and her little cute friend,  was thrown outside in compulsion . After meeting the Angel of her life,  how her life takes a U- turn. But will it remain forever..????

Two different concepts and I gonna pen down only because of a person who made me to write and I am this much shined because of her

Two different concepts and I gonna pen down only because of a person who made me to write and I am this much shined because of her. She is my well wisher " Ria Cassandra " i don't know how many of you knew her as I can see you guys are also active in tu.  But she is no more and it's almost a year she passed..  I lost the world's most precious gift that god gifted me but I am happy that she didn't suffered more. For the one who doesn't know her " the fault in our stars" this is her work and if i can i will paste a link of her stories on my next update. Many people say that were impressed by my work and inspired by me but I was inspired by her. The story was written on her last stage in bed. I tried to write something which sounds like that but I couldn't..  hope you will like it..

Okay guys...will try to post as soon as possible. Trying to pen down other stories but little bit moody today...so that thought to speak with you guys..

Hope you are eager to read and I could sense it ..

I am quite busy with my new job as i have to get up at early morning " 3 : 00 am" as I have to be there by 5 am... literally I am tired so could not post ... So accept my apology ...

See you soon in next update..

What you want me to update next...any one .. not more than that as I could not..

Humsafar : oh my god... it's in 33 rd position -  general fiction...
Lustful love
Jab we met
Accidental love
The beat that matched mine
Forced marriage will be updated today..

I think these are trending stories of mine .. I could not get anything other than this..

So confirm me what should I update next and will post tmrw. 

The story which gets more votes will be updated. Please do inline comment so that it will be easy for me to comment .. like , you can long press on the story tittle and text there..

I will wait for tmrw morning " 8: 00" and will update the story by evening..

Only one guys...please...!!!