chapter 58

Offo...got time to update this...sorry for my late updates.  Many are guessing about the last teaser ...let's wait for some more chapters...

They broke the kiss due to the sound near the door. Pragya startled while abhi  sits on the bed covering his bare chest. Sarla enters with an anger while both were confused whether she heard  everything. Pragya was praying to god that nothing should happen this time as she was tired of fighting for her love. Abhi looked at pragya in confused look as she reciprocate the same.

" how are you feeling now.." sarla asked sitting beside him. He could feel how her anger towards him.

" fine ma.." He said clearing his throat.

" then we can leave pragya.. as he is fine now , his friends are there na.. they will take care of him.. we have to prepare for your wedding right..." sarla asked looking at pragya.

Pragya was shocked to the core. She never thought this would happen after her ma seeing abhi's love towards her.

" ji ma.." Pragya said looking at abhi who gestures her not to go.

" ok abhi.. get well soon because you have to look good in the wedding right.." sarla says patting his shoulder.

Abhi nods his head in a defeated look and turns to the other side not wanted to look at her while leaving.

Sarla holds pragya's hand and both starts to leave but pragya was not in the mood to leave him alone. She wanted to be with him not only this moment but till the end of her life.

Sarla stopped near the door and looks back at abhi calling him by his name.

Abhi looked at her in gloomy face while she smiled at him saying " our family will be waiting for your arrival.. bring your dadi with you and take back your fuggie with you..." .

Abhi nod his head not registered what she said now and pragya looked at her in shock. She hugged her ma happily and tears were rolling from her eyes.

Just then abhi's mind lingers with her words. He gets happy and moved towards her hugging tight by surrounduing his hands.

" thank you so much ma... for accepting our love.." Abhi says while sarla breaks the hug.

" you had sacrificed yourself to get back your love what else need to prove your love towards pragya.. get well soon... " she kissed his forehead while abhi closed his eyes in pleasure.

" congratulations abhi..." riya, arjun, purab , nikil and tanu comes in while rushing to abhi . They hugged him tight while abhi asked them to move as he finds difficult to breathe.

" finally you are officially going to become Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra"  tanu said wgile hugging pragya.

Everyone's face were worth watching as they were happy for abhi and pragya. Finally they got succeeded in convincing sarla and this proves their love for each other is true and pure.

After a week , abhi with his dadi, aliya and friends reached pragya's home. It was a week for him that he didn't had a glimpse of pragya as she was busy in engagement preparation. It's not so grand as they thought to inform media after a while and it's happening in pragya's home. While abhi entering pragya's home , bulbul stopped him . He gestured her as what as he was not in mood to play with her. He desperately missing his fuggy and looked at bulbul with pleading look. Every one laughed at his state and abhi glares at them.

" you know na that I want to meet my fuggy " abhi whispered to bulbul.

" for that you have to win in this competition..."bulbul whispered to him back.