Chapter 14 (edited)

Thanks for your support guys...
Actually I was busy quite with projects ,seminars blah..blah..so I could not update..I actually forgot what's the story line and again I started to read as it's weekend I thought to finish it up..
So with no delay let's get into the story..

Abhi looks at his phone saying , why you did this to me? I never thought in my dream that you will leave me alone ..is this an end for our journey of love..no I really cant accept it. I can't see you with anyone.. he looks at pragya's picture with him and cries saying i love you..and I will till my last breath . Suddenly the door opens and he looks at purab who is a standing angrily. Yes his anger is correct as he doesn't know the truth. Purab walking towards abhi ,what the hell you think in your mind..how can you talk to arjun like that? And if pragya comes to know about you then sure she will kill you. Abhi looks at purab who completes his sentence in a single breath. Purab, now what you are looking at me..you just spoiled our friendship. Abhi shouts saying stop..enough of your speech about them..you know what's the truth..you don't know right..purab,yup..I too saw those pics..how you got them.. purab ask him by looking at his eyes for an answer. Abhi says I lost her purab..she never loved me..she loves him. Purab stops him saying just shut up.you think arjun and pragya loves each other..Abhi..she loves you..I trust her but not you..why? Abhi , because this matter is about the person who told me.. you know if someone have told this I would have killed them..but when the truth is out..we should accept purab.purab in question, who told you..Abhi looks at him sadly.
Fb starts ...
Abhi was getting ready for his concert in his green room. Abhi thinking why she not get reached..I am waiting for her but she never cares for me..it's my first concert and I want her to be with me..but this girl n.a...he looks at the mirror while hears the door opening.he gets happy as he thought it's pragya. He looks around happily but it's vanished while seeing riya standing there.
Abhi in quite sad tone ,you.. riya, then whom you thought .. Abhi by firing towards the mirror and starts adjusting his hairs, I thought it's pragya. Riya, so what you planed in the concert as purab is running here and there . Abhi turns ro her and smiles saying you know right. .it's my dream to perform in a concert. Riya nods her head. Abhi, and I want to make this more memorable..riya asked what you gonna do? Abhi ,I am going to propose pragya. Riya gets anger but she controlling it. Riya, ya abhi..I am here to talk about her . Abhi looks at riya in confused look asking about her. Riya sits in a sofa at the corner and makes a place for abhi. Abhi sits near her and riya says ,abhi..i think you should wait for more time. Abhi, what you mean..riya,I mean that she needs time..and moreover you have to give her. Abhi looks at riya confused. Riya takes some photos from her bag and gives to abhi. Abhi shocked seeing pragya and arjun's photos. Riya, Abhi..I think pragya loves arjun and so arjun. Abhi, this can't happen..I know very well that she loves me..I can't even doubt on arjun too. Riya, this is the problem abhi.. you are trusting everyone as they are not worth for it ..stop trusting an open your eyes to see whsts happening around.Abhi ,riya..I think there seems to be a misunderstanding took over..my pragya can't cheat me and i can see her love in her eyes. Riya, if so..they why she didn't proposed you tl now..what's the answer from th for that..you gonna say she doesn't know..oh come on abhi..how much you gonna lie to yourself. I think you should think before informing media..and you have to open your eyes then trusting them blindly. .Abhi sits lost in his thoughts while purab comes there.
Purab, abhi.. all set..let's leave, its time for concert. . Abhi leaves with purab and reaches the stage. Everyone chears for him but his eyes searches for pragya. His heart becomes hard after seeing arjun and pragya laughing and enjoying. He feels as if he lost everything. He thinks what if she loves arjun.. fb ends. .

Purab in mind ,so it's riya who played this game..I can't even think that she is the one who is behind this..now how I gonna convince abhi.. purab clearing his throat ,so you think..as it's the truth..Abhi looks at purab. Purab, what if it's just a misunderstanding. I think we should talk about this to pragya..Abhi ,what's there to talk..do you want me to hear that she loves arjun.. I can't.. purab, but what if she says she loves you..Abhi..we can't just come to a conclusion that she loves him with these pics..we have to enquire right..but till we conclude you should not tell anything about this to pragya..you should not open your mouth..about this to her .. promise me. Abhi says ,I will but if it's true you should not stop me..purab says deal..and thinks I prove you are wrong and will clear all misunderstandings. ..

So will purab help abhi to find the truth behind arjun and pragya's relation..let's see in next episode. ..