chapter 42

"will you leave or not? " pragya asked while standing beside abhi who is near the window .

" I will not leave untill you answer..." abhi said like a kid.

" oh god..you are getting on my nerves..." Pragya said as she moved towards the door.

" open the door pragya..." Aditya tells as He reached near her room.

" what shall I do now..? " pragya thinks as she felt tap on her shoulder.

" kya..?"  Pragya asked irritated looking at abhi.

" If you say the truth..I will leave from here..if not I will itself tell aditya that I am here with you in your room.." Abhi blackmailed pragya.

" how many times should I say that i love him..if you want to hear again no problem...I will tell again..." Pragya said as abhi looked helpless.

" what makes you to take this much time to open the door .." Aditya asked leaning against the door.

" chalo na...please.." Pragya tells while folding her hands before him.

Abhi holds her hand saying " okay..I am leaving..don't please me.." . abhi said as he nears the window .

Pragya let out her breath while Abhi again opened his mouth.

" but I have a demand.." He said by taking steps backwards. He mistakenly hits the vase which falls down making loud noise.

Pragya runs to him making a pout while abhi makes an oops expression.

" what's the sound...are you okay.." Aditya asked in a panic voice .

" yup..I am okay.." Pragya tells as she looked at abhi.

" I need a kiss before I leave from here..." Abhi said while pulling her towards him.

" what are you mad...is this the time to ask that? And you very well know that I am going to marry him.." Pragya said while abhi looked annoyed.

" you finished... Listen you are going to marry..didn't married right...so it's not wrong....come on give me right know..." Abhi said while showing his cheek.

Pragya looks at him with a shock but its not time to think...aditya is banging the door and abhi is not leaving . she closed her eyes and comes towards him. She placed a peck on his cheek and pushed him to go. Abhi frowned at her and leaves from there.

After ensuring that he left , pragya opened the door.

" how much time yaar?" Aditya asked giving her a glass of milk.

" sorry I was in washroom..." Pragya said and gets it from him.

" good night..." Aditya tells and about to hug her but pragya moved away from there.

" good night ...." Pragya tells as she sits on the bed with her book.

    Pragya looks at the door as aditya left with a disappointment and she feels guilty. But she had no other choice and starts to think about what happened 2 days before

" pragya...are you happy here..?" Sarla asked while Pragya enters the room.

" of course ma..I am really happy " pragya said while sitting beside her.

" I was worried about you.." sarla said and Pragya kissed her hand.

" nothing like that ma..I am really enjoying my life and the best part is aditya.." Pragya said with a fake smile.

" he is more helpful for me and stands beside me in any kind of situation..." Pragya tells while sarla smiles at her.

" I know you will like him..so that only I asked him to take care of you..." Sarla said and pragya remembers about aditya's talk on flight.

" I want him to be with you forever..." Sarla said as pragya looked at her shock.

" ma ...how can I ...I mean..I don't know what he thinks about me..." Pragya said while looking down.

" don't feel bad..actually he likes you more. He looked at your photo before you met him and told his parents that you are his soon to be wife.." Sarla tells with a smile.

pragya looks at sarla with a blank face.

" I know you loved abhi...but I don't think that he still remember you as he is a rock star...so listen to me..accept what's before you and live a happy life..." Sarla tells while pragya looks at her.

" its a promise pragya..on me..tomorrow aditya  gonna propose you and yoy must say okay to him...its my last wish and hope you  will fulfill it..." Sarla tells and leaves from there...

********************************************

" what happened bro? Did you saw that devil ..." Purab asked as abhi reached his room.

" yes...she is happily sleeping making me restless..." Abhi said as  he sits on the sofa.

" aditya didnt saw you both..?" Arjun  asked as he passed the tray of Chips.

" no he was about to but your sister pushed me out ..." Abhi said as he looks around for Riya

" where is she? " abhi asked and purab and arjun looked at each other.

" who..?" Arjun asked intenstionaly making abhi emnaraced.

" woh yaar..Riya.." finally abhi said And both grinned.

" if she comes before you ...you shouts at her so she stays at her room...she don't want to make you feel bad.." Arjun said and abhi nods his head.

" what she is saying. ..? " purab asked while abhi nods his head.

" I think she is hiding something from me...soon I have to find that..." abhi said With a determined face.

******************************************

" how I am going to make abhi understand that I will not return to him..How I an gonna handle him....." pragya thinks as she lays on the bed.

Screen shifts between abhi's confused face and Pragya's face...

Will be continued...