chapter 57

Guys relax... I know you people are looking forward whether abhi is dead or not... let's see as I am going to shut my mouth...

     Pragya felt her whole world comes to an end as she never thought a life without abhi. She always used to scold him but now he is no more. She could not able to believe that he is dead and was completely broken down . She had no tears in her eyes but there were dry tears which she shed for him and now she couldn't even cry her heart out and looked at aliya who was crying by pouring her pain and purab was consoling her and dadi was broken down and riya is consoling her. She could not take it anymore and enters the operation theatre. The nurse moves from there and pragya looks at abhi who was lying lifelessly. She looked at his face which is filled with innocence and the area where he took the bullet for her is wiped and bandaged . She slowly moves towards him with a fear inside her and touched his hand.

" booooooohhhhh" abhi screams as he gets up from the bed where pragya was taken aback by his suden voice and startled.

She was blinking for almost 2 minutes to register what happened just before while abhi was laughing at her fear filled face.

" abhi..." Pragya screamed moving towards him pulling for a tight hug while abhi too hugs her.

" you know how much I was worried about you...I thought of losing you abhi.." Pragya said while sobbing in his arms.

Abhi knows how much pragya was worried about him and he just played a prank on her. Now he is feared about her reaction about that prank.

Pragya pushed him and looked at his chest where he got the shot and touched it. But abhi didn't reacted and she just pulls the bandage off and there was no mark of that bullet and he is perfectly fine. She looked at him in disbelief while abhi smiled at her sheepishly.

" you didn't got shot..." she asked in a confused tone while tracing his chest with her finger.

" it's our plan fuggie...to trap your mom.." Abhi tells poking her nose. Pragya shrugged off from him and stands straight folding her arms close to her chest.

Abhi pulled pragya towards him and wiped her face while she closed her eyes in pleasure.

" come out buddy. .. your friend need to meet you.." Abhi tells as pragya looked around.

Aditya comes out from the the washroom with a pleasant smile and pragya looks shocked at him.she glued at abhi who nods his head in all directions.

" what he is doing here..." Pragya asked as aditya sits beside abhi .

" he is my partner in this crime fuggie..." he tells as pragya was more confused now.

" what it means " she asked him to get the answers.

Fb starts...

As abhi and aditya met in the airport and abhi explains how sarla wants to separate then in the name of her love and aditya tells he will support him. Both planed that aditya will tell that he wants to defame abhi so that pragya will come out of the trauma and will accept that she loves abhi. Soon it happened and abhi asked to say sarla that he don't want to get married with pragya. But aditya tells if I deny it then she will make her marry with someone so we have to show your love to her . And they both planed the engagement drama as aditya knows it's gonna be purab but no one knows that they are playing such a game and poor riya helped them as they planed . It was their next  plan of aditya shooting abhi and they acted well.

Fb ends ( actually it's short and I know it as I could not make aditya as a wrong person because i am his fan...keep reading...)

Pragya stands with a shock expression as she could not able to believe it. Aditya gives her a glass of water and she looked at abhi. Abhi asked to her take it and pragya sips it slowly.

The door clicks open and her heart raced as if someone sees aditya.  But to her suprise a girl enters who looks cute , gorgeous.

She walked towards pragya and hugs her who was puzzled by her act

She walked towards pragya and hugs her who was puzzled by her act. Aditya smiles at them and hugs abhi.

" don't worry pragya.. aditya will not spoil your relationship " She tells while breaking the hug.

" I am shradha...aditya's girl friend..." she tells forwarding her hand.

Pragya faints while abhi holds her. He made her to sit beside him and sprinkles water on her face.

" still something left..." she asked feeling cheated.

" you didn't informed me before right..." Pragya asked looking at abhi.

Abhi had no answers for her and pragya gets up from there.

" thank you so much for your help..and I know thanks is just a word and it's not enough for you both...but I wish you both have to stay happy..." Pragya tells holding their hands.

" arey meri ma..when did you became a professor..." aditya asked while abhi chuckled. Pragya glared at him which made him to keep quite.

" okay buddy...we are leaving..." aditya tells hugging pragya and abhi followed by shradha. Both leaves and abhi pulled pragya towards him.

" are you mad at me.. you know how much I did for you..but it ends with your glare..." Abhi says surrounding his hand around her.

Pragya too gives up as she knows abhi had did many things for her and for their love. She was happy that she has a person who loves her unconditionally. She thanks god for giving abhi in her life.

Abhi starts to nuzzle near her collar bone while pragya moans his name.

" abhi...." Pragya holds abhi's shoulder firmly not able to hold the changes happening inside her.

" long after hearing this word..." Abhi tells further kissing her neck. He starts  to trace her shoulders and his fingers joined with her and tangles with it. He starts to kiss her lips passionately and pragya too kisses him back with same urgency . Abhi guides her and both were enjoying their kiss and was broken by the sudden sound. They broke the kiss looking near the door and was shocked.

To be continued...

By aditi. .