A Haven 32

"Hey Spock, maybe we could go on a double date."

"My bond mate is not in the Federation, so being able to go on a 'double date' is 0.06% possible."

"Well I'm sure Saavik will join the Federation soon. So maybe that percentage will bump up?"

"How do you know my bond mate is Saavik and that she has been looking into joining the Federation?"

"Let's call it a hunch."

"Or my mother?"

"Same difference."

"Are you calling my mother a hunch, Counselor?" Hellsing looked up alarmed till she saw the hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Ha. Ha. I'm sure you know what I mean. So what do ya say? Plus you still owe me ten dollars, the date can make up for it."

"Who would you take to this 'double date' then?" Spock asked as they turned the corridor and jumped into the turbolift, making their way to the Bridge.

"The Klingon I gave my number to, who else?"

"I can think of numerous possibilities." Spock himself didn't think it logical for anyone to try and pursue a relationship with a Klingon.

"Yadda yadda. Now I'll take that as a yes. And now it's time to get this show on the road."

T'gai enjoyed eliciting an emotional response from Hellsing, it was amusing. "Why would we put a show on a road, especially since we are discussing the crinmal?"

"Ha. Ha. You know what I meant."

"Indeed. Then let's get this show on the road." The half Vulcan agreed, entering the bridge with his...friend.

Red skipped over to Bones.

"So when is the Captain getting here?"

"Wow I think that's the first time you called anyone Captain!" The Doctor laughed. He thought about how his life has progressed, so far and he wouldn't be here without his friends...Even Spock.

"You know I don't like how everyone is making fun of me! It's not nice!"

"Thats because we're your family, were supposed to do that." Leo smiled softly at his friend and she returned the gesture.

"The Captain is on line 3 using the comm." Uhura announced from her desk area. Knowing someone had to answer Hellsings first question.

"Oohhh let's hear it!" Red clapped her hands like a child. Excited to hear Scott's voice again, she was missing that Scottish accent.

"No! I can't do that!" Uhura barked.

"I find it strange that you are incapable of projecting the Captains comm call, as you were able to identify the Captain using line three, exactly 2.5 minutes ago."

"This is why I love ya Spock. You created Sass Trek. Now let's take a vote! Come on people were waisting precious gossip!"

The red demon clutched her chest, but quickly pretended to scratch, hiding her pain.

"Raise your hands to hear the message." And to Uhura's astonishment everyone raised their hands except Spock.

"Vhat about you, Commander?" Chekov asked, not wanting his teacher and friend to not vote.

"I have already stated what my vote was, Mister Chekov."

"Thats a yes if I ever heard one. Now put it on Nyo!" Said woman rolled her eyes, but appreciated being given a nickname.