I hate you for playing me (H's route)

Their stares. Their expressions. Their words. The guilt. The emotions.

What to do now? Where to hide?

Hide? Why should I hide?

You ran your hand through your hair and let out a long sigh.

I've done nothing wrong. I've done nothing wrong. I should live my life how I want. I should stop all contact with them. It's for the best. I'm tired. I want to sleep. I want to go home...

You always brushed off your longing for home away. Maybe because you were separated from it too early and never got to experience it you yearn for it more than anyone else.

"I hope they're alright. I hope they can forgive me. I hope I can forget everything," you went back to your place. 

Maybe not the best place to go to if you wanted to avoid them but you just couldn't be bothered anymore.

And like you predicted Haruka came bursting through your front door and stood still in your bedroom. You lazily shifted your gaze to him from your bed. He was panting and sweating, he must've run like crazy to catch up to you.

Was he on the same train? No wait, it's been 2 hours since I got off the train...

"You," he spoke, his voice quiet like a whisper, he was tired too, "Nii-san forgave you but I..."

"You don't right? I couldn't care less."

He shouted your name.

He looks angry, you thought as he held you down on your bed. 

His knee was dangerously close to your private part. A day or maybe two days ago you were in the same position, only difference were the feelings that were present. He confessed to you and now...his eyes they held resentment. And yours just boringly locked with his.

He has the right to be angry...

"Why did you come after me? Shouldn't you care about Haruki? You shouln't have left him alone with father."

"As if you care."

You averted your gaze.

But I do care...

"Nii-san's alright. He has too good-hearted heart but you..."

"I know Haruka, you hate me don't you? You've always done that."

His eyes widened for a brief second before his lips formed a small smile.

Was he mocking you?

"Yes, I do. A lot. I hate you a lot."

You felt like crying but at the same time you were relieved. You finally knew the truth. You wanted to wriggle out of his grip but he held you even tighter. He made you look into his eyes by placing his forehead on yours.

"I hate you so much," he whispered, "I hate you for everything. For hurting Nii-san. For hurting me. For leaving. For making me lonely. But most of all I hate you for playing me."

Your cheeks were wet. Were you crying?

You touched your eyes, they were dry.

Those weren't your tears.

"I...I've never played you Haruka."

"Liar."

His glistening eyes held so much hatred, it made you hate yourself even more.

"I want you so badly, it makes me hate you."

His expression softened and before you knew it a warm feeling spread across your body. Your fingers twitched, your stomach was tingling and your eyes fluttered open. He gazed into your eyes. You touched your lips.