Attraction (H's route)

"What.the.hell.is.this.stuff?" you hissed as you watched the professor scribble things onto the black board.

"Well, if you would've been present at the lectures and seminars it might not be that unfamiliar to you," Mia and another friend grinned at you.

"Yea, yea I get it," you rolled your eyes, you were going to have to hear that for the rest of the time at uni, it seemed. 

You looked at Mia chatting eagerly with other friends. She seemed completely unfazed by what has happened two days ago on Friday or rather Saturday morning.

But then you kinda knew what she and Midori were talking about in the hospital. It was a surprise that Midori would be like that, trying to get to Mia. You shook your head and prayed for the lecture to be finally over. But the end was nowhere in sight. You couldn't endure it any longer and pretended you were going to the toilet. 

However, walking around the campus wasn't good. You were left alone and your head were filled with hideous thoughts. You had hoped that it was over or that at least you have changed but you were once again nothing more than a mere puppet in his hands.

Restless and with an anxious feeling appearing, you kicked the sandy ground with force. You heard someone cough and when you looked up you came face to face with Haruka who was busy getting the sand out of his face.

"Wha-"

What is he doing here?

"You are not even apologising ?"

"Ah, yeah sorry..."

"It's fine, you can make it up later," Haruka stepped closer to you and you wanted to take a step back but he was quick enough to pull you forward by placing his hand on your back.

"W-What are you talking about? "

"Nothing. I just missed you"

"It's only been 2 days."

"Already."

"So you decided to come to uni?"

"Yep, I couldn't wait any longer."

He finally embraced you and rested his head in his all-favourite spot, your shoulder. You felt instantly warmer and your sorrows seemed to have drowned.

"Is everything alright?" Haruka suddenly asked you.

"Huh, yea why?"

"You didn't look too good. Are you sure you're fine? You can tell me anything."

Tell you everything? That's...impossible.

"Oh no I'm good. It's just uni's giving me an headache with all the catching up I've got to do."

"I see. I can help you if you want."

"Really? But I don't know if you know about the stuff."

"Don't worry, I'll learn it."

"Huh?"

"Oh, who's that handsome guy?" your female friend with blond hair whispered to you from the row behind you. 

Yes she was referring to Haruka, sitting with you in the middle of the uni lecture. If this ever got out, you'd be in trouble. You thought that by learning he meant going through your notes and not actually studying in class.

You gave your friend a nervous smile and asked her not to tell anyone. She winked and gave you the thumbs up. Mia next to you could barely contain her laughter. You elbowed and shot her a glare but she was mocking you now.