Liar (H's route)

"Haru-tan why doesn't Haruka like me?" you were currently in the garden with the twins however Haruka refused to go near you. It's been a year since you knew each other. You were in middle school now.

"He likes you, he's just shy."

"You don't have to make me feel better. He obviously doesn't like me."

"He just needs time to warm up to you."

"It's been a year!"

You stomped your feet. Haruka was sitting a few meters away from you under a tree. Every time you approach him, he'd just stare at you with those dull eyes.

Someone called your name.

"I'm coming," you shouted back and went into the house.

From your eye corners you could see Haruka approaching Haruki. Once inside the house you went to the living room to him- the father of the twins.

"Haru-tan's dad," you sat down on the sofa after making sure you weren't dirty from playing outside.

"I told you to call me 'father'. Your parents left you in my care didn't they?"

"Yes...Yes father."

Your parents were always on business trips. The fact the twins' father whom your parents knew for a long time suddenly moved to here was utterly convenient. He even had sons for you to play with.

"Good. Here take some biscuits. These're your favourite right?"

"Oh yes. Thank you!" you ate them happily. 

Their father was, well how could you describe him? A stern and strict person who cared a lot about rules, class, manners and results. He seemed like a scary person. But once he acknowledged you, you were in his favour. You understood that real quick.

"Did you notice anything?"

You gulped. Since the day your parents left you here, he'd watch you. It seemed like you passed and he made on thing clear to you:

Your role.

You were now living with them so you had no other choice. Strangely you haven't heard anything from your parents since two months. Usually they'd call every week.

"Well, I think some differences are slowly standing out."

"You think?"

'I'm not too sure. I'm only a kid'

"It seems like Haruka despite being younger is overwhelming Haruki," you wanted to bite off your tongue. 

You didn't want to do this to Haruki but you had no choice. Their father instructed you to keep an eye on the twins since he couldn't do it all the time.

"In what ways?"

"Grades, sports etc."

"Mind your language. Is that how a lady speaks? That casual talk is only fitted for uneducated people," he narrowed his eyes. You squealed in your mind.

"I'm sorry, father," you calmed yourself again.

"It's fine," he got up and looked down at you,

"What's your role again?"

"I'm there to perfect your masterpieces..."

"Meaning?"