How about I'll eat you up tonight?(H's route)

"Mia," you squealed under your breath as you watched the scene unfold from behind the wall.

Currently, Midori has Mia plastered against the wall like he did with you more than two weeks ago. With the same irritating smirk he closed in to her. You couldn't hear what they were talking about but it didn't seem like it was something good since Mia looked furiously back at Midori.

With that high-smug Midori came your way and you quickly hid behind the wall and ran into another corridor. Half-hidden you watched as Midori stood still at the place you stood mere seconds ago before he walked away. You breathed out.

That was nerve-wrecking... I wonder what their conversation was about.

Shaking your head you proceeded to pretend to run into Mia after searching for her the whole time.

________________

Two days later Mia still didn't tell you what happened with Midori. She just answered to your question what she's done with Midori with 

'Oh as soon as we walked out of the door he said he has patients to see.'

You pretended to believe her and not question her further although you didn't understand why she'd lie to you. You brushed the memory away as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Turned a few times in different directions to see if your outfit suited you. With a nod you decided it'd work and clamped your bag under your arm before you made your way out.

Once again you stood before the door. However this time there was no need to be nervous. Haruka and you made up. Even before you rang the bell Haruka opened the door and pulled you in.

"Took you long enough," he mumbled while hugging your from behind.

"Haru-chan!" you exclaimed. 

He'd always do that. When you guys made up, he'd immediately get all touchy touchy. You made your way to the kitchen while Haruka still didn't let you go. 

"Did you buy the ingredients?" you asked him.

His head resting on your left shoulder moved and you took it as a yes.

"Alright!" you clapped your hands.

"Shall we get started?"

You wanted to open the fridge but Haruka kind of made moving impossible.

"If you want to eat you should help and that's only possible if you let go of me!"

Upon hearing this his arms held you only tighter around your waist. You sighed and moved your head to the left to get a better look at him but as soon as you did, you regretted it. You quickly averted your head to the other side.

Too close! He's too close. Our faces were almost touching and him staring at me like that doesn't make it any better!

You felt heat rising.

Wow...is it just me or is it suddenly super hot in here?

You fanned yourself with the right hand.

"What you doing?" Haruka wanted to know. You didn't look at him.

"N-Nothing. You are making me sweat, it's already warm enough in here!"

His nose briefly touched your neck, you tensed up at the intimacy and he finally let go of you.

"Fine," he ran his fingers through his hair, fleetingly revealing his forehead. You turned around to distract yourself.

If this keeps up, I'm going to have him wear a paper bag.

"Do you have the recipe?" he asked, leaning over the counter in the middle of the kitchen.