Embarrassing Meeting

"Oh my, Oh my, what a man Haruki is, he doesn't only look good but can also cook!" a slender man with raven hair and glasses stated as he winked at you. 

Perplexed you sat on the sofa, trying to understand what in the world was going on. The other two guys taking the hint, complimented Haruki as well.

"Umu, Haruki-san is a straight-forward yet delicate person," a younger boy with blond hair and green eyes proudly said and looked content with himself.

"He is such a gentleman cooking for his girl. It must've been from all the times where he wanted to know how to be a real man. Such a charmer," another blond haired man with mauve-coloured eyes, stated. 

"Or he probably cooks to get himself laid," the raven-haired boy grinned which earned him some scold from his two companions. You could overhear their whispers:

"Shh you idiot, weren't we supposed to boost his charms and make him look better after all he's such a tsundere whimp!" 

By now you were already rolling on the floor, clutching your stomach from all the laughter. You didn't know what was going on but it was clear Haruki's friends were absolutely hilarious. 

Wiping your tears away, you stood up and glanced at Haruki who stood frozen before the hob. He hung his head down, his bangs covered his eyes and in his right hand he held the spatula.

Everyone had their eyes on Haruki's trembling form and before anyone could say anything, he turned around and screamed:

"You jerks!" throwing the spatula at the three boys and locked himself away in his bedroom.

"Waah~that was lame" the raven-haired boy sighed.

"That was lame" the tall blond guy repeated.

"Ah come on, you made him tear up, he had tears in his eyes" the younger boy seemed to feel bad for Haruki. 

"Ah, that was so lame" the raven-haired boy wouldn't let Haruki off.

"Yeah it was," the tall guy nodded in agreement.

You couldn't help but laugh and caught their attention again. It took them a second before they were shocked. The younger boy was the first to regain composure and tried to save Haruki's already crumbling reputation.

"Ah, we didn't mean that he's lame. He's lame in a cool way. You know, like the cooly cool way that would look lame but is actually cool...Ah Tachibana messed up..."

Tachibana asked for help but the two other boys were as confused as you.

__________________

"What the hell were they thinking? What the hell is wrong with them? Why would they do something like that?" Haruki sat on the floor and leaned against his bed.

He buried his face into the pillow he was hugging, wishing he could punch each of them in their evil faces.

Thinking about what's just happened, his cheeks burnt once again and tears formed in his eyes. He'd make them pay, how dared they embarrass him like that!

__________________

You laughed and eyed them weirdly as a result they accepted their failure. 

"We are truly sorry for you having to witness this. We didn't mean to make fun of him" the tall blond guy was worried.

"Well, I enjoyed it" this remark from the raven boy earned him a punch in the sides by Tachibana.

"Well, shouldn't you be apologising to Haru-tan rather than me?" you asked them still grinning.

"H-Haru-tan?" all three of them exclaimed.

"We didn't know you were that close. How long have you been dating each other? Have you already done xxx with him while he xxx-" not being able to finish his sentence the raven haired boy was kicked down on the ground by a furious Tachibana.

"Tachibana...Tachibana will not allow you to say such vulgar things in front of a lady," Tachibana, his cheeks flushed, huffed out. 

So adorable, you thought. So, they thought you were dating Haruki.

"Oh no, actually we are not dating," you clarified.

"What? No?"

"Dammit and here I thought he would have a girlfriend, a really pretty one, I must say" the tall one winked and showed off his charm. Once again you found yourself laughing.

"Nope, we are childhood friends," you explained and shook your head at those three clowns.

"My mistake. By the way my name's Yukimura Tooru" the raven male stood up  and extended his hand. Once you accepted his handshake, he smirked evil and placed a manga in your hands.

"And a manga artist."

The manga was upside down and curious you wanted to flip it over before being interrupted by a loud THUD. 

Once again you saw Yukimura laying on the floor while an angry Tachibana lingered over him. Seeing the manga in your hand, he slapped it away before showing you a heartwarming smile.

"Tachibana is Tachibana Hotaru"

Having stayed back, the tall male approached you and introduced himself.

"Masamune Matsuoka. Host by occupation" he flashed you a charming smile he probably practiced a 100 times.

_____________

Hearing laughter coming from the living room, Haruki clutched his pillow even tighter.

"They are making fun of me. They are all laughing and sharing embarrassing stories about me. I'll make them pay!" he thought while once again tears clouded his green eyes.