Realisation (H's route)

Mia was right. You didn't have any feelings for Midori so why were you giving in to him? But did Midori have feelings for you? Well, yeah he did say he wants something from you but still he could mean it as friends.

You are so dense.

A vein popped up when Midori's words replayed in your mind so he did have feelings for you. But why? You didn't even know him for long.

"I wonder what they were talking about?"

You sighed as you rolled around in your bed. It was 1 am in the morning.

Ah I need sleep to wake up early for uni!

You cursed yourself but your mind kept thinking about Haruka alone with Midori before Mia dragged you away. You wanted to know badly what's happened afterwards.

Neither of them contacted you.

You remained clueless as always.

-----------

"It was rare seeing you in uni. Don't skip classes again!"

"Yeah, haha," you waved your friends goodbye.

"Hey."

On your way to the bus station you met Midori.

Wow, he...he's persistent.

But it was the chance to ask him about yesterday.

"Hey, Na-kun. What's up?"

"I just wanted to know if you're up to eat something?"

"Oh well, why not?"

After a glance at the watch you accepted his proposal.

"So..." you trailed off as you slurped your favourite drink.

"Hmm?" Midori didn't stop watching you with a smirk that made him seriously look good.

"Well...what did you and Haru-chan talk about?"

"Oh," he took his drink and put it to his lips, "He didn't say anything?"

"No," you shook your head.

"Well, then I guess you don't need to know."

Midori casually played around with his drink. It made you angry how he pretended it'd nothing to do with you.

"But it's about me right?"

"I guess."

"What do you mean 'I guess'?"

"I guess means I guess."

"Midori!" you lost your calm.

"If it bothers you so much why don't you ask your dear Haru-chan?"

You folded your arms on the table and glared at Midori: "Fine. I don't even care anymore."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"But you did."

"Oh," Midori looked taken aback, he must have noticed you were irritated and pissed off for whatever reason.

"Yo-"

"YOU!"

"Seriously Mia-chan why are you always disturbing us?" a sly smile played on Midori's lips.

"Mia? How do y'know we are here?"

"Woman's intuition," Mia brushed off your question and turned her attention back to her archenemy, apparently.

"Midori," she gave him her best smile, "Didn't Haruka tell you to stay away from her?"

"Huh? He did?" perplexed you tugged on Mia's clothes who stood in front of you and blocked the view at Midori.

"Hmm well Haruka-kun did but I don't know why I should listen to him. It's not like she belongs to him."

"But she likes him!"

"Erm guys, y'know I'm right he-"

"Oho? Is that so? But she doesn't seem like it."

"Of course she does."

"How you know that?"

"Because woman's intuition."

"Or you could just ask me?"

"Please don't interrupt," both of them said in unison.

"Oh ok, I'm sorry. I mean it's not like you're talking about me or anything but ok yea. Fine whatever."

"Thanks."

I'm going to have to play survival games too so I can vent my frustration by shooting people.

__________

"Mia do you have to block my view the whole time?"

"It's to keep that nasty bastard out of your view."

"Mia..."

Finally the three of you arrived at your apartment. Mia was still keen on 'protecting' you from Midori. The latter only sighed the whole time.

"Mia..." you stared in her eyes, "can you leave me and Midori alone please?"

"You don't know what he's going to do!"

"Mia, I don't think I'm that kind of scary person."

"You're not. Only disgusting."

"Haha" Midori scratched the back of his head.

"Mia please!"

"Uh fine but take care of yourself!"

"Ah she makes it sound like I'm a bad person," Midori chuckled as he watched Mia take off who occasionally turned around and stared Midori down.

"You won't disagree to say you've got bad intentions?"

"Me? Bad intentions? I've only got the best," he said and caressed your cheek.

"N-Na-kun! Don't do that!"

"Eh? Why not?" he slightly tilted his head.

"Because you make me feel bad..." 

"Feel bad?"

"Yeah, you like me don't you? But I...I-"

"But you don't like me that way right?"

You finally found the courage to look him in the eyes. He was smiling but it couldn't fool the temporary sad glint flashing through his eyes.

"I..I'm sorry."

"Well, I figured."

"You did?"

"Since how you like Haruka-kun more and-"

"W-What? I-I don't like him that way."

"What a shame," he touched the tip of your nose, "I wish you'd turn this red for me."

"Eh?"

"Well, then," he gave you another smile, "I wish you good night."

"Thanks, you too."