Chapter 7 ~Second Part Of The Chunin Exams!~

Start from the beginning

"Guard our stuffs." I said and she just huffed.

I removed my black sleeveless hoodie and my light blue V-neck shirt with long sleeves, leaving me in my thin white sleeveless shirt. I also removed my black knee-length shorts, leaving my black cyclings underneath. I removed my ninja sandals as well. Naruto removed his orange jumpsuit. Then, we jumped into the water.

I swam deeper and saw a large fish. Wait a minute, how am I going to catch these?! I swam back in the surface and walked towards the fire. Hmm. Sasuke sure is fast.... Like the dog hahaha. "Ne (Hey) Sasuke-chan, can I borrow one branch or stick or something?" I asked and he nodded, not looking at me. Oh well.

He gave me one and I walked towards Naruto's jumpsuit, which is hanging on a huge rock near the river. I saw his weapon pouch and took out a kunai knife. Then, I sharpened the end of the branch I have, making it look like a spear.

I returned it and jumped into the water. I swam deeper and saw a much bigger fish! I used my spear to stab it, but it dodged and swam away. I followed it and tried to stab it many times until..... Success! I got it and I swam back into the surface. "Guys! I need a place where I can put these fishes!!" I yelled and Sasuke walked towards me.

"Just give it to me. I will put it in a stick and cook it." He said while looking away. Geez. What's his problem? Anyway, I nodded and gave him the fish I caught. Then, I swam again.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

I caught 3 more fishes while Naruto caught none. It's just enough for all of us and of course, I ate the biggest! Hehe. Can't blame me! I'm starving!

-THE NEXT DAY-

We walked and walked and walked until someone attacked us. It's a girl, or I think it is. Anyway, we got separated but before that, we made some kind of password. I don't know what it is though. Hmm. A ninja should strike uhh.... Umm.... When the.... Enemy is uhh.... Aaaargh!! I don't know!

She looked straightly into our eyes and I saw my own death. Meh. It looked fake so I didn't copy Sakura who is crying at this very moment. Then, when she, or I think he, was about to attack us, Sasuke stabbed himself and carried both of us away from her but.... Our landing wasn't that good.

I landed behind an over-grown bush and saw Sasuke a little far away from me. "S-Sasuke-chan!!" I yelled as I clutched my side. Well, that fall was a little bad. He glared at me and brought out a kunai knife. Actually, we did this password thingy because we got attacked awhile ago, when Naruto went to the bathroom.

"Don't come near! What's the password?" He asked seriously and I gulped. Oh shoot! I don't know!! I haven't memorized it! I wasn't even paying attention!

"Uhh.... S-Sasuke-chan! It's me! I promise!! I-I don't know the password!" I said and his glare hardened. "Sasuke-cha-!!" I was cut off when the one who attacked us covered my mouth from behind. "Yuki!!" Sasuke yelled and I mentally released a sigh of relief. Good. He believed me.

The girl chuckled and dragged me far away from him. Literally. Dragged.

I bit her hand hard and she removed it. "So, you're Sasuke's little girlfriend eh?" She or he asked mockingly, and I faced her and bowed. Seriously! I can't stop myself from doing it! "Gomennasai (Sorry), but you're wrong. I am not Sasuke's girlfriend and I am not little. Actually, I've grown quite tall." I said, smiling. Who said that I can't be sarcastic?

She or he stared at me in disbelief as I stood up straight. What's with people nowadays?! Always staring at me in disbelief!

She grinned at me. "Such a kind child." She said and looked at me like she is interested or something..... Errr.....

-MINUTES LATER-

The fight ended by us standing on a tree and the girl tied on the trunk of a tree, strings all around her. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Sasuke yelled and fire went straight into the strings and towards the girl. Then, when the fire disappeared we saw her face.... Eew! What's that?!

"Err.... Why is your face kinda' being removed?" I asked as I stared at her half-peeled off face. He or she chuckled and her neck lengthened and.... What?!

To my instincts, I kicked her. No no! It's his! I kicked his head and it returned back to normal. "What was thaaaat?" I asked myself and without knowing it, his neck lengthened again and he bit Sasuke's neck.

"Eww! Are you a vampire or something?!" I yelled and he disappeared as Sasuke screamed in pain.

I hurried towards him and.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

I did a few unknown handsigns and bit his neck where the strange mark is. "D-Dōzo teishi zekkyō (Please stop screaming)" I whispered. This time, he stopped and I screamed in pain when I felt a burning sensation in my chest AND IN MY NECK.

I coughed up blood and blacked out.

Sakura's POV

Oh no! All of them are unconscious! Ugh.

I made clones and we carried them. Soon, we found a cave and we stayed there.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

Yuki's POV

"Please, Yuki. Stop." I heard Sakura cry while hugging me from behind. "Huh?" That's all what I said until.... Until what happened came flashing back into me. I.... I broke Zaku's arms. My hand covered my mouth as my knees buckled.

What.... What's happening?

Those three ran away and I just stared at nothing, Sakura still hugging me.

-FEW HOURS LATER (soo many time skips! ^_^V)-

We met this Kabuto guy again and after a few troublesome moments, we finally arrived in the tower. Wait a minute. What scroll do we have? Our scroll was eaten by that long neck man. Ugh.

"Guys, wait right here. I will get two heaven scrolls." I said and dashed off, not letting them complain or even say a word. Hehe.

Heaven scrolls! I'm coming for you!