0.6

talk of abuse trigger warning: read at your own risk

-

lucy woke up in a bright room in a gown that she doesn't remember changing into and attached to many wires and tubes. her face felt sore and it hurt to breath. "hey, i think she's waking up."

she saw three people stand up and walk over to the bed. those people were luke, liam, and michael. "hey lucy."

"what am i doing here?" she was confused and out of it. she doesn't remember what had just happened. "where's lynn?"

luke, liam and michael all looked at each other. they didn't know how to tell her that her someone literally tried to kill her. "um, luc, there's something that happened."

"wait wh-" suddenly, all the memories came flooding back to her head. the punches, the blood, the hair in her face, hattie. "holy fuck."

luke took her hand and held it. "i know, it's a lot to take in."

"do you guys know who did it?" they all shook their heads. "well, i fucking do."

suddenly, the door opened and in walked lynn crying. she looked like she poured water on her face and waltzed in here like nothing had happened. "lucy? you're awake."

"get her the fuck out of here."

"i'm just here to see you, to see if you were okay. you were attacked, baby."

"do not baby me. you are the reason i am here. you did this to me. i need you out."

"wait," luke intervenes. "you did this to her? you beat her up?"

suddenly, lynn backed out of the door way into the hallway. luke stood up and lynn took off down the long hallway. "security! grab her!"

security ran down the hallway after her, eventually catching her and putting her in handcuffs. lucy closed her eyes as she watched them walk past the door with her. "thank you."

"no problem, sis. did she really beat you up?" she nodded.

"i was telling her about how i kinda kissed another girl and she freaked out on me. i was just trying to me honest with her."

"did you kiss the girl who's waiting out there? hattie?" michael asked. she nodded again. "i was wondering who she was. she's been waiting out there so nervously for ages."

"is she allowed in here?"

"i'll find out." luke left the room and michael stayed. liam stood up.

"i'm going to get food, you wanna come michael?" michael nodded. "we'll bring you something back."

"thank you." they both left the room, leaving lucy all by herself. she stared at the ceiling, going over the memories of last night.

she still can't believe what happened. but how did hattie find her? that's what doesn't make sense.

snapping out of her thoughts, lucy looked at the door and saw hattie slowly approaching the doorway. "it's fine," luke says. "you can go in."

"hey," lucy says, her voice croaky and tired. hattie looked back at luke and he gestured her to continue going forward. he left the hallway and went the other direction, leaving the two alone.

"how are you doing?" lucy shrugged.

"not well, not too bad though." hattie nodded in understanding. "you can come sit down if you want."

hattie made her way over the seat next to her bed and sat down. lucy analyzed her, she was so nervous. her hands were shaking and she was playing with the rings on her fingers.