0.3

"you excited for this concert, liam?" lucy asked as they drove to the venue. liam nodded. "i'm so nervous for some reason. like what if something goes wrong? what if she made me come here so she could humiliate me in front of everyone? what if she doesn't like me?"

"lucy, you're overreacting. nothing's going to go wrong. you'll be fine. and if something goes wrong than we can go back to the bowling alley, play some games, and eat some pizza." liam smiled. liam always knew how to make lucy feel okay. lucy took a deep breath confidently.

"you know what, you're right. this is just a casual gig with some good music and my best friend. i'm going to enjoy myself no matter what."

"that's the spirit dude!" liam cheered. lucy was glad to have someone like him, no matter how annoying he got at points.

lucy pulled the car a parking spot once they got to the concert hall. she took a deep breath, took off her seatbelt and was ready to conquer this concert. liam could tell how nervous she was so he took her hand in his. she smiled at him.

they walked backstage into the venue since lynn let them in. lynn gave lucy a kiss on cheek before letting her and liam in. lucy let go of liam's hand since she felt comfortable in the presence on lynn.

"so, are you going to introduce me?" liam asked lucy while she was gazing off into lynn's eyes. she came back to earth when liam smacked her arm.

"oh yeah, liam, this is lynn, lynn, this is liam. become friends, please." lynn giggled while reaching out to give liam a handshake.

"so you're the famous liam i hear about." liam nodded cockily. lucy rolled her eyes.

"and you're the lynn i never stop hearing about. she literally never shuts up about you. all i hear is 'lynn this, lynn that'. she eve-" lucy put her handed over liam's mouth before he could say anything else embarrassing. lucy started to blush and then she awkwardly smiled.

"liam, why don't you go check out the merch? hmm?" lucy pressed her lips together and raised her eyebrows to let him know that she wanted him to leave. he caught the hint and left. "sorry for him, he's like my embarrassing dad."

lynn giggled, "it's fine, it's cute actually. he's like a protective dad." lucy suddenly got flashbacks to when she last saw her dad. she remembered the fear she felt, the tears in her eyes, and the pain she felt. she spaced out remembering that traumatic event.

"earth to lucy." lucy snapped back into reality when lynn was waving her hand in front of her face.

"sorry, i was remembering something." lucy smiled. lynn brushed it off and smiled back. lynn looked down at the time and saw it was time to go on stage.

"oh shit, i have to perform. can i get a good luck kiss?" lynn smirked. lucy knew what she was doing so she rolled her eyes and gave her a peck on the lips. lucy didn't know what she did until after it was done. her eyes and mouth went wide.

"oh my gosh i am so sorry, i thought it was your cheek! i didn't mean it!" lucy panicked. lynn smiled and rolled her eyes.

"shut up, loser." lynn took lucy's face and connected their lips. lucy was shocked at first, but she slowly melted into the kiss. they started making out backstage. it didn't last long but there was lots of boob touching.

"lynn, stop sucking her face off and let's get on stage!" her keyboardist, alex, yelled. lynn reluctantly took her lips off lucy's. she smiled and so did lucy. lynn was about to walk on stage when lucy saw something.

"uh, babe. you have, lipstick everywhere." lucy giggled. lucy waved it off.

"eh, it's fine. they'll just know why i took so long. also stay back here, you can invite liam back here too. i've got a surprise for you." lynn smirked, blew a kiss, and walked on stage.