0.2

lucy walked with luke into the grocery store with chills on her skin. she shivered as the cold fan blew on her. luke started walking around and lucy followed. she looked around, admiring the colors of the fruits and vegtables. they wondered into the drink section and she was amazed at the amount flavors of coke a company could make. lucy never got out much. she went to school, liam's house, her coffee shop, her record shop and her house. nothing more, nothing less.

"i think we've got everything," luke said, looking down at his basket. he went to a self checkout and lucy followed, not wanting to be left out. she unpacked the basket one item at a time before it was empty. she went over to the entrance and put the basket with the others. luke packed the bags and gave two to lucy and kept two to himself.

"that was succesful," she said, looking at luke. he nodded as they walked out of the supermarket. they walked to luke's car and put the groceries in the back trunk. they climbed back into the car, ready for the next mission.

"luke?" lucy asked while putting on her seatbelt.

"what's up?" he responded, backing out of the parking spot he got himself stuck in.

"can i borrow your car for tomorrow? my friend is having a gig downtown and i have no way of getting there."

"yeah, i just need you to pick me up from work when it's over." she was shocked at his genirosity.

"wow, you're actually letting me," she said, amazed.

"don't make me change my mind now." he joked. lucy giggled and so did luke. "who's gig is it anyways?"

"one of my friends, lynn, is in a band called pvris and she wanted me and liam to come out." he nodded along, signaling he was listening.

"yeah, it should be no problem. do you know when it starts?" he asked while exiting the parking lot. i took the paper out of my jacket packet. she read it before finding the time.

"starts around 5:30, it shouldn't be long. there's only two acts," i explained while luke drove to michael's house.

"i get off at 10 so you guys could hang around if you want if the act ends early, you guys can bowl for free," luke said. luke worked at a bowling alley and was always letting lucy bowl for free when she got dates or when she had friends over with nothing to do.

"sweet, yeah that'll work." lucy got her phone out and texted lynn and liam letting them know the news.

"we have to pick up michael at his house then we have to figure out something to do."

"do you want to drop me off at the house or?" i asked. he shook his head.

"no, he wanted to see you anyways."

"well, we could go get pizza and see a movie. i know you guys were already planning to get pizza but don't order and get it delivered. let's go to a pizza parlor."

"yeah, that sounds good. maybe we could go shopping to. we all need new clothes." lucy nodded and went on her phone. she got a text liam and lynn

lima bean

sweet, i'll be over at 3

lynnie boo

see u there baby

lucy smiled at lynn's text. she was so whipped it was not even funny. she responded to the text.

me

can't wait :*

"dude, you're so in love i can see it in your face," luke told lucy.

"huh?" lucy asked, smiling so hardcore.

"whatever."

-

"dude, you have a date? with a chick? sweet." michael said, taking a sip from his drink as we sat in the pizza parlor booth waiting for our pizza.

"it's not the first one i've been on, mike. it's the same girl actually."

"oh, that lynn chick? the one with the eyebrow?" i nodded. "she's hot, you got lucky."

"i know i did. and it's not really a date. she's having a gig tomorrow and i'm going. nothing too major." lucy took a drink out of her cup. "where the hell is luke? he's been pudding for three years."

"he might be fucking someone, i'll check." michael got up and left the table, leaving lucy alone. lucy got on her phone and read her texts.

lynnie boo

look behind u xx

lucy looked behind her, prepared to get killed or attacked or something. but instead, it was lynn with a bunch of flowers in her hand. lucy got up out of the seat and hugged lynn.

"i saw you hanging out here and i wanted to pop in and say hey, so hey." lucy giggled and invited her to sit down. "oh, i would love to but have to go to the place we're playing tomorrow and get everything set up. you're going tomorrow, right?"

"yeah of course, i can't wait." she kissed lucy cheek, gave her the flowers and said goodbye, leaving a smile on lucy's face. she sat back down, wait for michael and luke to get out of the bathroom.

"hey bro." michael said, sitting down. luke followed behind him.

"so was luke fucking someone?" lucy chuckled.

"no, but it seems like you're about to. we saw you with that girl." michael smirked and luke smiled.

"oh shut up both of you. she's just a girl. a very beautiful, talented, attractive, loving, sweet, funny, girl." lucy smiled and let out a sigh.

"you're fucking whipped, dude," michael told lucy, luke nodded in agreement.

"i know but she can't know. she's way cooler than me and if i want anything to do with her, than i must cool around her as well. plus liam is coming with me tomorrow so he can calm me down if i get too extra." lucy explained.

"hopefully he can," michael joked. lucy rolled.

"number 39!" a person behind the counter of the pizza parlor yelled.

"that's us, i'll get it." lucy got up and walked over to the counter.

the person who was waiting to hand lucy her pizza was a tall, curly headed, female. she had green eyes and the strongest jawline. her name tag said 'hattie'. her fingers were covered in rings and her nails were painted black. she was covered in tattoos and had the biggest smile.

hattie handed the pizza over to lucy with a smile and a 'have a nice day' which lucy responded with 'you too' and a smile. there was a note on the box under lucy's thumb. once lucy sat back down with it, she took the note.

to the cute girl,
here's my number, text me ;)
hattie

lucy was shocked but smiled. she immediately put the number in her phone and completely forgetting about lynn.

-

oh heyyyyyy there long time no see. so it's been a minute since i last updated and i'm very sorry about that. i took a very long break from writing for school, a girlfriend (which has ended btw), and my mental health. i should be getting back into the swing of things very very soon. so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i hope you guys enjoy what i have in store for you. all the love!!

twitter: hazukihoweli
instagram: marylwt
tumblr: yslmoments
vine: hiraeth