0.5

abuse trigger warning for this chapter. read at your own risk.

-

"thank you for hanging out with me today," lucy said as she walked hattie to the door. 4 hours didn't seem long enough and she wanted her to stay, but it wasn't right.

"it's no problem, babe. i had a lot of fun." lucy blushed at the nickname and hattie smiled. "i'll talk to you later, alright?"

lucy nodded and smiled before hattie kissed her cheek. they said their goodbyes and lucy closed the door. once she watched hattie's car leave, she jumped up and down while screaming. she's feeling something so new and so nice. she never wants this feeling to leave.

lucy ran upstairs to her room to call liam. she shuts the door behind her and lays on her bed. she presses the home button and is met with 185 messages from lynn. worryingly, she opened her phone and saw the string of text messages. they were ranging from "where are you?" to "are you okay?" to "answer my fucking messages". but one caught her eye.

lynnie boo
ur fucking another girl aren't u

lucy panicked. she didn't know how to respond or if she should respond. she quickly called liam. her shaky hands couldn't seem to press the buttons fast enough.

"it is lima, at your service."

"lynn is onto me."

"i'll be over in 5."

in the 5 minutes it took liam to arrive, lucy sat in her bed with a million thoughts in her head. what does she do? does she confront her and tell what's happening? does she keep quiet? does she break up with her? does she stop talking to hattie? what in the fuck does she do?

lucy heads liam's feet running up the stairs and down the hallway until he appeared in her doorway. "i'm here, i'm here."

"dude, sit down." liam walked over and lucy scooted over so he could sit next to her. she hands him her phone. he skims over the almost 200 messages from lynn.

"man, you're fucked." lucy rubbed her temples. what does she fucking do?

"help, what am i supposed to do liam!?"

"okay, okay. you need to tell her that you're no longer into her. don't do it over the phone. do it face to face. don't be that fucked up." lucy nodded. that seemed good.

the next hour was spent eating left over chinese food and trying to figure out a plan to break up with lynn. they watched youtube videos and took notes. they eventually passed out since it was 1 am.

lucy woke up to another 200 messages, not all from lynn though. 2 were from hattie. lucy, of course, responded to those first.

hattie
i had a lot of fun last night :)
would u want to go on another date?

lucy smiled and responded with a quick yes. she then went through all of lynn's messages. they were basically the same as last night. just there were more. she finally mustered up the courage to text her back.

me
meet me at my place tonight. i will tell you everything. 7 pm.

lucy waited for the text to send before she completely shut off her phone. she ran her fingers through her hair before falling face first in her bed. "what have i done?"

liam woke up at the sound of lucy's voice. he wiped to drool and rice that was on his face. "did you text lynn?" lucy nodded. "and?"

"i turned off my phone so i don't know."