0.1

hattie is harry and lucy is louis :-)

-

lucy walked into her normal coffee shop after a rough day of being a senior in high school. she moved any of her quiff that fell from its gel back and went to the counter to order the usual.

"hey lucy!" lynn said. lynn is the hottest barista you'll ever meet. she's also very unique, she plays music with her band called pvris and also has slits in her eyebrows, which makes her 2000% cooler to lucy. lucy smile at her before saying hello back. "the usual?"

"babe, you know it." lucy winked at lynn and she blushed. lucy and lynn have a complicated relationship. they both really like each other and they've been on a few dates but they haven't confirmed anything yet.

"i'm on it." she smiled at lucy and a giant smile grew on lucy's face. the shop was slow so lynn and lucy could talk while she made the coffee. "so how's school going?"

"it's going slow, but i'm surviving. how's the band doing?"

"it's going great! we got a gig tomorrow night. i would love it if you came." she pulled out a flyer from her apron and handed it to her. lucy read it over before putting it in her bag.

"i'm most definitely going. and i'll bring liam since i know you're going to want to meet him."

"i've been wanting to meet him since you ever mentioned him." lynn giggled which made lucy smile. god, she was whipped.

"here's your usual, sweetheart." lucy took the paper cup from the brunette's hands and thanked her. she paid and went to her usual table, in the corner. she loved it because that's how she saw everything, the skyscrapers, the cars and the people.

lucy loved her hometown of san francisco. the noise and people were infectious to her. she loved the constant rush and panic everybody had but also the chill and calm every tourist had when having a walk through the city on a rainy day.

she's lived here her whole life. she would never trade her childhood experience for anything, well, maybe the moment when her dad left her dead in an alley at about 7 years old, but that a story for another rainy day.

lucy grabbed her laptop out of her bag and put it on her table. she took off her red adidas jacket and pushed back loose pieces of hair in her face.

she logged into her tumblr account after opening it up and closing out of her math assignment that she was working on in class. she ran a tumblr blog filled with 'classy lesbian porn that had an aesthetic', as she called it. each month was a new aesthetic. this month it was neon blue. she loves neon lights and she loves to color blue so why not put them together?

she went through her dashboard reblogging anything and everything neon blue for about 30 minutes before deciding to do her homework. she first got out her earbuds and plugged them into her phone. she shuffled all of music, which was basically augustana, lana del rey, melanie martinez, drake, 5sos, the 1975, halsey and just basically everything.

she brought out her art homework. she had to draw or write about something she loved. she had all year to do it, but it's almost the end of february so she has to start thinking of something now.

"hmm, i could draw an album cover. or this coffee shop, damn. i don't know," she said to herself. she stared at the homework for 15 minutes while luke hemmings harmonized with himself. she eventually gave up, stuffing the art project in her bag and drinking the small amount of coffee left. she ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed her eyes.