Eighty-Nine || Vogue

Start from the beginning

"Lauren Hill-Thompson! Goodmorning!" Alexander, the photographer, went up to Lauren and greeting her with a big hug.

"Xander, so good to see you!" Lauren said as she hugged him back.

"Thank you so much for doing this Vogue spread shoot, we've been wanting to work with you for a while now!" He said.

"No, thank you! This is my first Vogue spread ever, and it's honestly a dream come true." Lauren smiled sincerely.

Lauren and the photographer chatted for a little while until it was time for her to get into the makeup chair.

"You excited for today?" Joyce said as she primed Lauren's face.

"Super. I know it's six a.m. but I feel so much excitement in my body that I'm not even thinking about being tired right now." Lauren smiled.

"I'm so happy for you babe, you deserve it." Joyce said as Lauren thanked her.

"First of all, how did you get so skinny after giving birth just two months ago?! You look even better than before!" Joyce said, blending in Lauren's eyeshadow.

"All the workouts, it was so hard getting back into shape, but so worth it." Lauren said.

Joyce continued to work on her makeup as Lauren got her hair done as well. She snapped a quick picture and posted it to her Instagram story.

As Lauren was finishing up getting ready, the editor-in-chief for Vogue, Anna Wintour, came into the dressing room

"Lauren sweetie, how are you?" Anna said in a heavy British accent, hugging Lauren.

"I'm great! It's finally nice to meet you!" Lauren smiled. She felt a little bit starstruck, because Anna was one of the big names in the fashion industry.

"It is so lovely to meet you too! I've been wanting to do a cover and spread with you for so long!" Anna said as Lauren widened her eyes.

"I've been wanting to work with Vogue ever since I started modeling!" Lauren exclaimed.

"It's an honor to have you here! Congratulations on the marriage and the new baby!" Anna said.

"Thank you, I'm very happy." Lauren smiled.

With that, Lauren changed into her first outfit of the day. They started off with a simple look. Lauren wore a distressed knit sweater, with skin tight, black shorts. The first background was a grey backdrop. Lauren worked her model magic in front of the camera.

"Look to the side and lift move your arm to the right, that's it! Perfect!" Alexander exclaimed as he took the photos.

"She's probably one of the best models we have in the industry so far." Anna whispered to Lauren's manager, Kimberly.