Thirty-Five

Ayesha's Pov
Riley is still with Sonya and the fam. Son texted me earlier and told me that they made it safely to Houston, Texas, which is where Stephen is playing tonight.

All day I've been sitting at home. I had one some light grey joggers, and a dark grey tshirt. My hair was in a ponytail, and I was makeup less. I also had on my eye glasses.

My aunt has been gone since this morning, but soon I heard the front door opening. She walked through the kitchen, where I was sitting at the dining table on my MacBook doing some work.

Aunt B- Hey sweets.

Me-*Smiles* Hey Tt.

She kissed my cheek.

Aunt B- I brought you some donuts.

Me- Yum.

I took one of the donuts and stuffed it into my mouth.

Aunt B- Ryry still with Sonya?

I nodded.

Me- Yeaaah... they're in Houston for the game tonight.

Aunt B- You're not going?

Me- Really T... The game starts in an hour anyway... plus Stephen doesn't want to see me, I'm sure.

Aunt B- Ayesha, look at me.

I turned towards her.

Aunt B- You are an amazing mother and wife. Stephen is an amazing husband and father. You both are great together. You can't always run from your problems. Yes, he should've told you about the baby. But, men get afraid too Ayesha... plus, you're making it no better by hiding out here. The man thinks his child is dead Ayesha.

A tear slipped.

Aunt B- I love you. I love him. But you guys need to work on your communication skills. That's the most important thing in a marriage. Communication, Trust, Faith, and Love.... Look at me.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

Aunt B- Stop sitting her and go get your man honey. *Smiles*

She wiped my tears, and we hugged.

I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I ended up wearing some dark blue jeans that were rolled up to my ankles, a royal blue blousy tank top, and a grey leather jacket. To match my jacket I added some leather grey booties. I did my natural makeup and added a nude lipgloss. I left my hair in its ponytail, but I just straightened it. I put my silver hoops into my ear, and my small diamond earrings into my extra holes.

I packed me a suitcase, and made my way downstairs. Aunt B was now sitting on the couch. She smiled at me than turned back to the tv.

I called for a car to come get me and take me to the airport.

The ride wasn't long at all or maybe I was just eager to get to the arena in time.

When we made it to the airport we went around back. I caught the jet and we were off to Texas. The whole ride I looked out the window at the night sky.

Me- Everything is going to be alright Ayesha..

I rubbed my belly.

We landed and I rushed off and got in the car that was waiting. It drove me  to the arena. When we got there I hopped out. From the screams I must made it just in time.

I walked through the doors and made my way to find food. I ended up getting some popcorn and a water. After I got my snacks, I made my way to find Sonya. She found me before I found her. She waved her hand as I followed it.