One.

Ayesha's Pov

Consoler- How have you been Ayesha?

Me- I've had better days. *Chuckles*

Consoler- It's been quite a bit of time since we last had a session.

Me- Yes. It has.

Consoler- How about you start by reintroducing yourself.

Me- Ok. Stand?

Consoler- Anything that makes you comfortable honey. *Smiles*

I sighed and stood up.

Me- My name is Ayesha Alexander. I am a 27 year old,single mom. My daughter is 3 years old and her name is Riley Curry. She's the daughter of the NBA basketball player for the Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry. *Clears throat*. I have a degree but my passion is for cooking. I love, love cooking. *Smiles* I am Ayesha.

Consoler- That was great. *Claps*

I chuckled before sitting back down.

Consoler- How's life Ayesha. During our last session you were shaken up about the single mom lifestyle.

Me- Yea... I've adjusted pretty well. My aunt helped me a lot you know. It's hard not having mom here , but I know she's watching over me... Us.

My consoler nodded.

Consoler- Do you plan on keeping this a secret?

Me- What? Riley?

Consoler- Yes.

Me- Yes.

Consoler- You sound so sure.

Me- Well that's because I am.

Consoler- Why?

Me- She's a child. Stephen has too much fame and things that are around him. Riley doesn't need that pressure right now. Let her be a kid.

Consoler- One that grows up without a father?

Me- I did and I turned out fine.

Consoler- No disrespect Ayesha but you turned out selfish and bitter.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Me- Sorry.

Consoler- You aren't sorry. Riley is not just your DNA. She has authority to know him and same for Stephen.

Me- This 10 minute session is up. I have a child I need to pick up.

I grabbed my handbag.

Me- If he cared he would have came back for me.But he didn't.

I opened the door and walked out. I slipped on my shades as I got in the car. When I arrived at my aunts house I blew the horn and got out. Riley came running to the car.

Riley- Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!

Me- Hey my big girl.

I gave Riley a kiss. I buckled her up in the car and turned around to face my aunt Bell.

Me- Thank you for watching her.

Bell- *Chuckles* She was great. She drew lots of pictures.

Me- *Smiles* More for me to hang up.

Bell-.. How was the session with Sharon?

Me- Interrogating.

Bell- She's been counseling you for years. That's nothing new. *Chuckles*

Me- She told me Stephen deserves to know that he has a kid.

Bell- He does Yesh.

Me- Why is everybody teaming with him now!

Bell- We aren't taking sides this is for the sake of Riley! Did your father not being there for you leave a hole in your heart!? Riley needs him. YOU need him. I know the bills are stacking up! That job you have as a waitress at that fancy restaurant making minimum wage ain't cutting it sweetheart.

My eyes started to get watery.

Me-.. Aunt bell... You know I didn't ask for this. I finished high school, as you pleased. I finished college, as you pleased... I had his baby, as you all pleased!....I got a degree that doesn't even make me happy! Let me please myself this time around... I don't want your money. I just want to know I have your support.

My aunt pulled me into a hug. My tears stained her shirt.

Bell- You know I love you unconditionally Ayesha. I just want better for you.

Me-.. Better is coming for me. One day I'll have my own restaurant Auntie. *Chuckles*

Bell-*Smiles* I've always believed you.

She kissed my forehead.

Bell- Now get my baby home. *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me- Talk to you later.

Bell- Alright sweetie.

I got in my car and looked in the mirror at Riley. She was sleeping. I smiled.

Me- Time to go home munchkin.