Three.

Stephen's Pov
******Phone Conversation******
Sonya- What happened tonight honey?

Me- I don't know ma... A lot is on my mind.

Sonya- Then spill it out because we can not keep losing games like tonight sweetie... What's bothering you Steph?

Me-... I found Ayesha.

Sonya- Really? How is she?

Me- I don't know.. We really didn't get a chance to talk. She ran from me.

Sonya- Ran from you?

Me- Yea.

Sonya- Things ended that bad that she didn't want to see you?

Me- I don't know ma..

Sonya- Well hon.. You're set to be married next week....

Me- Can we keep in mind she broke it off with me.

Sonya- Exactly, so why are you worried now?

Me- Because I never stopped loving her.

Sonya- Um hello Stephen  your fiancé India, just pulled up in my driveway.

Me- *Sighs* Alright mom. I'll talk to you when on my way back tomorrow.

Sonya- Alright hon. And I must say. Ayesha was my favorite out of them all so don't feel like I'm against you and her Stephen. It's just that I'm trying to avoid the drama. You know?

Me- I understand.

Sonya- But I will always want you happy.

Me- I know ma.

Sonya- Get some sleep baby. We'll talk more when you get back from Miami.

Me- Alright ma. I love you.

Sonya- Love you too hon.

*********End of Conversation*******
I ended the FaceTime call with me mom.

In case you don't know me I'm Stephen Curry. I play Point Guard for Golden State Warriors, #30.  I'm 27 years old and I'm 6'3. My parents are Sonya and Dell Curry. And my fiancé is India Love.

Klay- Aye Steph. We going out, wanna tag along?

Me- Nah. I think I'll stay back and re-watch tonight's game.

Klay- .. You look like you could use the company. *Chuckles*

Klay came and sat on the couch. Klay and I have been down since day1.

Klay- But on some real I hope you down for food, because I'm hungry.

I chuckled.

Me- Yea man, we could eat.

Klay- That's all I wanted to hear.

Klay picked up the room service book.

Klay-One call that's all.

I can never take him serious off the court.

Klay- Hello? This is room??

Me- 780.

Klay- 780. Can we have a plate of hot wings... How hot do they come?.... Yea give me that super hot. Spicy, spicy. Also can we have fries on the side, go light on the salt. I'm trying to watch my blood pressure. Can we also get a-qeldish? What's that?..... Nah ma'am I don't do shrimp. We don't want that qeldish. We do would like 2 burgers. And for desert can we get birthday cake?

Me-*Laughs*

This fool asked for birthday cake.

Klay- Y'all don't make birthday cake?..... Can y'all try?.. Please for me?... *Smiles* Alright thank you ma'am. Oh! We would like lemonade and chocolate milk to drink.... Yes, yes, that's all. Thank you.

Klay hung up the phone.

Me- Is you finish or are you done? *Laughs*

Klay- I told you I was hungry man.

Me- Hey, no judging here. *Chuckles*

While the other boys were clubbing, Klay and I stayed in eating our room service and re-watching tonight's game. Taking notes on the stuff we could've done better. It was cool spending one on one time with my best friend, but my mind always seemed to slip to Yesh.