Thirty-Two

Ayesha's Pov
I'm at Stephen's game in Atlanta tonight. I left Riley behind with his mom. She wasn't too happy about that idea.

Anyway, no one was here so I came to support my husband. After all, we are married. But things have been a lot tensed lately. I don't know why because I haven't been acting differently. It's been Stephen. He's even a little off in this game right now. He's been gone a lot lately. Even missed a couple of my doctors appointments, which he NEVER did, or he came too late and always blames it on basketball.

Anyway, we ended up losing. Downer right? I collected my things before making my way to the back. Sooner than later Stephen came. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we walked to the locker room together. We both didn't say anything.

I waited by the locker room door for Stephen to come out. When he did he was all dressed up in a tuxedo.

Me- *Smiles* You look nice.

Stephen-*Smiles* Thank you... I have a quick interview to do. Just sit here, and watch my things please.

I nodded.

Me- Will do Captain man.

Stephen chuckled before leaving with some bodyguards around him.

I gave Riley a little call but she was having so much fun that she barely had time for me. That call ended with "I love you's" and all that. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I got thirsty. As always. I sat my phone down and unzipped Stephen's gym bag. I was rambling through it when my finger hit something hard than soft.

Me- Mm, what is this?

I pulled it out. It was a positive pregnancy test, and ultrasound pictures. I slightly smiled as I ran my fingers across the words.

Me- *Whispers*... It's a boy...

I knew this pregnancy test and ultrasound wasn't mine. I can't even find out my gender yet.. I knew exactly who this belonged to. On the back it said ,"five months," that's about right. I'm not upset, I have no right to be. I'm just a little upset at the fact he could've told me, but he didn't. Overall,..... I'm heartbroken. This is not how I pictured this family to be. Now I know who he has been spending all his time with.

I wiped my tears before placing his things back into his gym bag. A couple minutes later he showed up.

Stephen- Hey.. ready to go eat?

Me- I just stayed to let you know that I'm really not that hungry. You can go out with the team to dinner. I'll be back at the hotel.

Stephen- You sure?

Me- I'm positive..

Stephen- Well alright.

I nodded before exiting the double doors. I could feel his eyeballs on my back. I could feel his guilt. I could feel that he knew.. I knew.