Eleven.

Ayesha's Pov
Today while Stephen was at basketball practice, I had Riley out with me. She's feeling a lot better now.

While Riley and I were out there were paparazzi everywhere! That's the main reason why all this was a secret. I just smiled and kept it moving.

Riley and I went looking at flowers for the wedding. Stephen on the other hand was not here yet.

Me- Which flowers do you like honey bun?

Riley- The green ones mommy! *Smiles*

I chuckled. Riley loves the colors green and yellow.

The manager of the flower shop eventually came and assisted me.

Manager- What are you looking for today Ms. Ayesha? *Smiles*

Me- I'm planning a wedding and I want the best flowers.

Manager- Any specific color?

Me- I was thinking a light purple maybe....... I really don't want to make these type of  decisions by myself, without my fiancé.

Manager- I understand you completely.

Me- But he is suppose to be coming. *Smiles*

I looked out the window waiting for Stephen to appear.

Manager- Come and get me when he shows please.

I simply nodded and kept looking around. It was getting really late and nearing closing time. Still no Steph.

Manager- Is your fiancé still coming?

Me- Um, I guess not..Can we reschedule?

Manager- Of course! *Smiles*

The manager and I set a date and Riley and I left. On our way home I stopped at the local food stand and got her some fresh strawberries and grape tomatoes for a snack. She ate them all the way home.

Right when we got home Riley went to sleep. I laid her down for a nap and I sat down on the couch looking thru wedding magazines and checking my channel. I looked at the clock and it was 7:00 p.m. Where's Stephen? As much as I'm upset at him I decided to make dinner. I made my favorite sauce for my potatoes. Of course I recorded the process for my channel.

When I was all done I put my potatoes in a bowl. It was now 8:30 and Stephen still wasn't home. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that practice is just running late tonight. But when it hit 9:00 I got an over night bag and packed it for Riley and I. I left Stephen a note by the potatoes before leaving.

      Dear Wardell,
         I know you're busy with basketball and everything else you have going on. I get it. I don't know why you're still not home yet, I'm getting stressed out and worried. I'm calling and you aren't picking up. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that practice is running longer than usual and it probably is! But today I sat and waited for you in the flower shop.... All day. All I needed was an hour out of your time. That's it. That's all I asked for....... I know now that I can't fit myself in your life...... Riley and I are going to a hotel for tonight. I just need to get away. I made dinner so help yourself to it...

                                      Love you,
                                      Ayesha.

(A/N should I delete this book? 🤔🤔🤔)