Twenty-Two

Ayesha's Pov
Stephen has been home for about two days now. He has been acting a little weird, but trying his hardest to act normal. I haven't really questioned him about it yet, but now I am really wondering,because today I saw him just looking out the window. As if he was in deep thought. I'll question him later. Right now I'm about to make steaks and mashed potatoes.

I set up the camera and I began making my signature steaks, that my husband loves oh some much.

I had Stephen come in to taste my steaks at the end and he loved them. The usual.

After recording , I went in the living room where Stephen was based. He was watching some basketball and eating when Riley and I sat down.

Me- Hey hon. What cha doing? Chilaxing?

Stephen- Yea.. You done with the video?

Me- Yea.. I might edited later tonight , before bed.

Riley- Dada.

Riley crawled into Stephen's lap. All she want is the food. And sure enough she got some.

Me-*Chuckles* ...... So what's up? You've been acting weird lately .

Stephen- Weird? How?

Me- You tell me... what's wrong with you?

Stephen- I don't know.

Me- Stephen I know when something is wrong... what's wrong?

Stephen- I really don't know Yesh.

Me- I mean , all you have to do is tell me .

Stephen- I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW AYESHA!.....

Riley looked up at her dad. He kissed her cheek and told her to go color a nice picture. She ran off with a small piece of steak in her hand.

Me- You don't know ?...

Stephen- I really don't know babe..

Me- Did something happen in Texas?

Stephen- I think..

I began to get nervous.

Me-.. What happened...

Stephen- I was at the bar... and this girl, I guess a fan, came up and sat beside me. We talked a little, I was being nice....I turned around to sign some fans autographs, and when I turned back around she was gone.

Me-...Ok?...

Stephen- After that all I remember is waking up in my hotel room...clothes less...and a note from her.

I sat there. Speechless.

Me- *Chuckles* W-Wait... so.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

Me- So what you are trying to tell me... is that you.... c-cheated on me?

Stephen- I didn't know ! I don't know what happened baby!

Me- You don't know what happened?!

I looked at him twisted.

Me- You were naked... in a hotel room... and a note from another woman!.... oh, I know exactly what happened.

I shook my head as my tears crawled down my cheeks.

Stephen- Baby.

Stephen tried to grab my hands.

Me- No.... just let me be... *whispers* let me be.

I got up and made my way to one of our guest rooms.

I'm not leaving Stephen because it wasn't his fault. I'm staying in the guest rooms for a couple of days because it happened.. and just because it was not his fault does not make it hurt less. 2) He waited two days to tell me! That's something he should've said immediately when he got home... that makes me think he liked it. We are married, we vowed to be truthful and I have been truthful ever since I told him about Riley.

I laid there and cried my eyes out. All night long.

(A/N don't forget to check out JUST A MARRIAGE!! ❤️. So far my readers love the book. )