Draco Malfoy

As a muggle born Slytherin who is also a trans guy, you tend to be the outcast who gets bullied a lot. You have no friends, but you never dwell on that fact, it's kind of nice being alone.

You're just happy your parents are accepting of you, it means everything to you. You just wish the people at Hogwarts were more accepting. There's a few staff members that are pretty accepting, like Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Flitwick.

The rest of the staff ignores your preferred pronouns and sometimes even calls you the wrong name making you want to cry. The kids are the worst, throwing insults and hexes at you all the time. At this point, you almost wish Hogwarts was more accepting and your family wasn't, at least you'd feel loved for most of the year that way.

Right now you're sitting in astronomy, this class is so boring. You feel someone looking at you so you turn your head to see Draco looking at you, he quickly glares at you before looking away. That's weird, you wonder what that's all about.

'He's probably disgusted by you like everyone else.' Your brain supplies. You try to shake the thought as you go back to your work.

After dinner you walk out to the quidditch pitch to enjoy the night sky. You sit down under a tree looking at the lake. It's always nice to just enjoy nature, there's this nice calm peace like state out here. That is until a group of three Slytherin's come out. You hope they don't see you and just go on their way to do whatever it is that they came to do, but with your luck, of course, they see you. One of them spots you and points to you saying something that makes the others laugh as they stalk closer.

"Guys look, the dyke's out here all alone." One says almost menacingly.

"We should have some fun with her." Another says making sure to enunciate the female pronoun.

You try to just get up and leave but two of the guys in the group grab you. You try to struggle but they're much stronger than you.

The remaining Slytherin not holding you pulls out his wand, he performs the Stinging hex which causes your skin to, well, sting. It's quite painful.

"Expelliarmus!" A voice calls out disarming the boy hexing you. You see Draco run over to you as the stinging fades. He performs the Bat-Bogey Hex on them all, causing the boy's bogeys to turn into large black bats and fly out their noses. Draco walks up to you making sure you're okay as the boys run off to Madam Pomfrey.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He asks worriedly, you give him a weird look, this is the first time he's ever actually spoken to you. And he used your real name!

"I-I'm fine." You stutter trying to ignore the remaining fiery sensation left over from the stinging.

He points his wand at you making you flinch but he mutters a spell causing a cooling sensation wash over your skin letting you relax.

"Thank you." You whisper still weary that he'll suddenly switch his demeanor and hex you himself.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with ignorant people's shit like that, they have no right. It doesn't even affect them in any way, shape, or form." He looks sincere. These are some of the nicest words anyone here has ever said to you, especially since they're coming from a Malfoy.

"It is what it is." You shrug not really knowing how to take the compliment.

"Doesn't mean you should have to put up with it." He gives a small smile moving some hair out of your eyes.

He slowly leans in, connecting your lips. Your eyes widen, this is your first kiss. You slowly kiss back before he pulls back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." His cheeks flush. You have to admit, he is really cute when he blushes.

"I-I liked it..." It's your turn to blush. He gives a small smirk at that.

"Would you like to go get a butterbeer with me on Saturday?" He asks nervously.

"I would enjoy that." You smile nodding your head.

"It's a date. I'll see you then, baby boy." He winks before walking inside, leaving you a blushing mess.