Lets light it up!

"I can't believe I'm banned from ringside again!" I yelled angrily. So I've caused a few distractions in the past but that's nothing new in the WWE. It's not like I physically got involved or anything. It could have been worse.

"We'll see you after the match, love you." Seth hugged me before heading down into the crowd. Dean and Kaitlyn stayed backstage with me. We sat down in catering to watch the match.

"Excuse me! I said excuse me!" Vickie Guerrero's voice screeched through the TV. "Harper and Rowen are not in the building. So taking their place will be the New Age Outlaws!" She screamed before their music hit. The Wyatt's aren't in the building or are they hiding?

Roman and Seth won their match within 10 minutes. Way too easy. These two will be tag team champions one day, very soon.

"Heck yeah Mac and cheese!" Seth sat down at the table excitedly with a big bowl of macaroni and cheese. "You're such a doofus." I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. I don't understand how this man can eat so much Mac and cheese and still be in such amazing shape.

Stephanie thought it would be a great idea to ban The Shield from ringside, again. I'm getting kind of sick of this. Call me paranoid but I feel like AJ or the Wyatt's are requesting all this banning from ringside. At least I have Kaitlyn and that's enough to make me feel pretty damn safe.

"Let's light it up!" AJ's theme hit and she came skipping down the ramp and around the ring. I could feel my heart beating like crazy as my eyes locked on her. She took a seat at ringside next to JBL and placed a headset on her head. That's an extreme distraction, Stephanie Mcmahon! Tamina stood next to AJ looking intimidating as hell. Get your mind in this match, Adalia.

I locked Nikki into a head lock which she managed to squirm out of and hit the rack attack on me knocking me down for a minute. Before I could get to my feet she grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the mat. Hard. I didn't expect her to be so recovered. My mind went fuzzy for a moment after that hit.

She started showing off and that have me enough time to clip the back of her recently injured leg knocking her to her knees. I couldn't roll to Kaitlyn fast enough before Brie was tagged in. As I got back to my feet she tried to connect a running knee but I moved out of the way quick enough and collapsed back onto the mat. That face plant I took earlier has left me slightly dizzy. I need to tag out. I managed to roll to Kaitlyn and tag her in before Brie could get to her feet.

I rolled out of the ring landing on the hard ground. AJ was staring at me with hungry eyes and here I am completely vulnerable. I managed to get back to my wobbly feet and crawl up onto the apron.

Kaitlyn connected a back breaker on Brie and covered her for the pin but of course Nikki had to dive in and break it before the 3 count. Bitch. I snuck into the ring and hit Nikki with a running knee knocking her off of the apron. I crawled out of the ring and Kaitlyn tagged me in, "Send that crazy dwarf a big fat message!" She whispered with a smile.

I crawled up onto the top rope and waited for Brie to get to her feet. Once she turned to me I jumped down and hit her with the Blackout and covered her for the 1-2-3.

I slipped out of the ring before the ref could grab my arm. AJ sat at the announce table slow clapping with Tamina standing by her side. Kaitlyn jumped down next to me.

Tamina made the first move leading Kaitlyn to deliver a massive spear on her. It's just me and AJ now. I felt a big smile form on my face as AJ's expression turned to horror and she quickly got up. Before she could go anywhere I speared her in half. I grabbed her belt off of the ground and held it high standing above her. Message sent.