Ugh, women

"Dude, that spear was freakin' sweet!" Kaitlyn's voice creeped up behind me. "Well hey I can't take much credit for it since I learned it from the two of you." my eyes flicked between Kaitlyn and Roman. His gaze locked on her while she stared at the ground awkwardly. Oh Kaitlyn. She's such a confident women but when it comes to guys she's always at a loss for words. "I'm gonna go find Seth." I said running off hoping that'll spark a little bit of a conversation between them which will end up with them falling in love.

I think Seth said he was going to grab something to eat. I made my way to the catering area and found him sitting at a table with Dean and Antonio Cesaro. Weird combo right? Of course Seth's stuffing his face with macaroni and cheese. I mean what else would I be expecting him to be doing?I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning on him. It didn't even shock him. "Hi babe." He spoke with a mouthful. "Hiiiiiii." I mumbled into his hair. Dean made a gagging noise. I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked returning his attention to aggressively cutting his steak. "This Mac and cheese is bomb you should grab a bowl before I eat it all." He stuffed his face full of more. I wonder how many times I have to tell him that I don't like mac and cheese before he gets it. I sat down next to him and noticed Cesaro giving me a weird look. "Don't worry Antonio I'm from the USA, born and raised right here in Boston." I smiled at Cesaro causing him to laugh. He turned his attention back to his chicken.

"Where's Roman at?" Dean asked. "Welllllll. He was with me but then I left him and Kaitlyn alone to talk and maybe fall in love or something since they're totally made for eachother!" I smiled. The boys just stared at me. "Ugh, women." Cesaro groaned before leaving the table. Well excuuuuse you! "Hey I could totally do like a blind date sorta thing where I set up superstars." I really could. I swear I'm a master mind when it comes to this kind of stuff. Seth laughed at me and continued eating his Mac and cheese. Dean just stared me down with a sort of disgusted look on his face.

"Who would you pair me up with?" Dean asked, Seth's attention shot to him. Who would I set up with Dean Ambrose? Hmm. Maybe last years AJ when she was crazy but also kind of innocent and sweet. She wasn't the divas champion and she was actually a sort of nice. Hard to believe right?

Paige. Paige from NXT. She would be a perfect match for Dean. She's all dark and mysterious but she's also hilarious and sort of friendly. Sometimes. She a little odd. I've caught her talking to herself a few times backstage when I was at NXT. She has no sympathy for the superstars she beats down and she's also NXT divas champion. She's like a female Dean Ambrose but less deranged. Dean's from NXT so he has to know her. 

"Well?" He sassed breaking me out of my daydream. "Paige from NXT" I spoke. His gaze locked with mine for a while. He was processing it. "Dude, that could work out." Seth butted in. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. "She is pretty hot." Dean blurted and we all laughed.

"Adalia." Romans deep voice spoke from behind me. Oh god. Is he mad? Don't be mad. He sat down next to me. "What was that about?" He asked as he tied his hair into a long pony tail. Play dumb. "What was uh what about?" I asked innocently. He stared at me seriously. He looks like he wants to spear me into my grave. "Didn't you just say you left Roman and Kaitlyn alone to talk and maybe fall in love or am I just going crazy?" Dean smiled. Screw you Dean. I shot him a glare. "You are crazy, man." Seth laughed. Dean let out a fake Ha-ha and flipped him off before he left the table. Roman cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him. His expression is serious and kinda' scaring me. "I uh, I gotta shower." I got up quickly and ran to the locker room. How's that for swift?