Kanenapped

The backstage area is filled with weird looks and lots of questions. It feels pretty cool to be the talk of the WWE. It feels even better to know that I played AJ better at her own game. Hopefully she got the message. For once I actually feel ahead of the game. No sign of AJ backstage and rumor has it her little temper tantrum continued through the backstage area and out of the arena.

The Shield and Daniel Bryan's match is next and I'm pretty psyched to go out there with them. "Just hold my hand tight and stay close, those fans are grabby." Seth whispered in my ear as we got ready to make an entrance through the crowd.

Sierra - Hotel - India - Echo - Lima - Delta - SHIELD

Making our way down through the crowd gave me a rush. It's exhillerating. Seth did his usual ninja move over the barricade. He's totally gonna' have to teach me that. The boys got into the ring. I'm definitely gonna like this front row seat thing. Daniel Bryan's music hit and he side skipped down the ramp chanting Yes! Yes! Yes! He got into the ring kind of unsure of the situation and kept his distance from the boys. Kane's pyro hit and nearly gave me a heart attack as him and the New Age Outlaws walked out. They all stopped outside the ring and waited for Randy Orton. Kane kept staring me down like I'm a meal. I didn't think anybody could creep me out more than Dean but I guess I was wrong. I just glared back at him trying to look as unafraid and intimidating as I could.

Watching from ringside is definitely a risky move. Bodies constantly being thrown through the ropes and I'm always finding myself just barely missing a body slamming into me. Rule one: never check on somebody when they're thrown outside of the ring especially if its your man candy. Dangerous. Kane and Dean are in the ring right now and Dean's not in good shape. Kane's making sure to keep him away from his corner and thats driving Seth and Roman crazy. Every now and then Seth would glance down asking if I'm okay. He's adorable.

All of a sudden the arena went black. I can hear a lot of commotion coming from inside the ring. I backed away from the ring and gripped the outside barricades tightly. All that I could think was the Wyatts but they never do anything without their creepy music or a weird promo. A large body grabbed me from the side. At first I thought it was Seth but it's far too big. I pushed away from them but they just pulled me closer and let out a creepy dark laugh. Kane. His hand covered my mouth and I kicked and pushed but he was too strong. "Adalia!" Seth kept screaming over and over painfully from inside the ring. I tried to scream but Kane's hand blocked it. The arena is still dark and the fans are going insane. Another set of hands grabbed my legs holding them still while Kane walked up the ramp holding my upper body tight. I'm being kanenapped... Okay now's not the time to be funny. I stopped fighting because it wasn't getting me anywhere and I should save my energy. The backstage area lit up but it was pretty cleared out. Those who saw what was happening just assumed its part of the show. But it's not, as far as I know.

Tamina is holding my feet. It all connects back to AJ. Her and Kane had a sort of thing a few months back, she must have talked him into this. I started kicking again and I got my legs free but Kane didn't budge. I managed to push my elbow back far enough for Kane to let me go and I ran as fast as I can away from them.

I didn't get far before Tamina caught up to me. A few punches to the head had me weak and helpless. I felt a panic attack creeping up. Not now. Kane's tight grip found its away around me as my body began to shake out of control and my breathing got unstable. He let out a dark laugh carrying me down the backstage hall. His hot breath slithering down my neck brought an unsettling and gross feeling into my stomach. We entered a dark empty room and I was let go, collapsing onto the floor while my panic attack was in full blow. Shaking out of control and trying to catch my breath. Tamina and Kane just laughed at me. "You're so weak." Kane laughed.

"W-where is she?" I spat between breaths. There was a knock at the door that brought my hopes up but they were quickly crumbled when AJ was let in. I tried to get to my feet but my legs were weak and I just collapsed back onto the floor. Dammit Adalia. "W-w-wellll l-l-look at y-y-y-you." She mimicked my panic attack as she crouched down in front of me. Flashbacks of my nightmares filled my head. Please don't throw up Adalia, that will get you killed.

"You know," She twirled my hair in her fingers, "you almost fooled me Adalia. I almost gave in. You were so close. I actually thought you were a lot stronger than this. Getting into that little brain of yours is way too easy." She stood up staring down at me. The helpless and pathetic feeling I thought I had forgotten came back. I couldn't even come up with words to say. I just looked at her feeling pretty defeated. "I'm actually looking forward to the beat down I'll be giving you at Wrestlemania. Don't back out." She smiled. I felt my anger kicking in. Me? Backing out? Yeah right AJ that sounds a lot like something you would do. "Honey... I've never backed out of a match... Or had a body guard by my side to save me every time my opponent nears a victory." I spat. I recieved a hard kick to the stomach for that one. No surprise. I laid on the cold concrete holding my stomach. "I will ruin you, bitch." She whispered in my ear. A few more kicks to the stomach and they left. I didn't bother to even try to get up. My ribs sting and my stomach throbs. 

I laid there for a while trying to steady my head. It felt like hours. I thought I was ahead of her. I thought that she got the message. I can't help but to feel totally defeated. Her words replaying in my head. I will ruin you. She already has ruined me.

"Oh shit, you okay?" Dean's voice spoke as he limped to my side. I guess I'm not the only one who got a nasty beat down. I nodded my head. He helped me to my feet and wrapped his arm around my waist for support. I winced in pain as a sharp pain shot through my ribs. "So, uh, what happened?" He asked, leading me to the trainers room. I don't want to talk about that right now. I just shook my head and he got the hint. 

A bruised rib. Some bandages should do the trick but it's going to heal on its own and it will take time.Thankfully it isn't taking any time off of my career. I waited outside the trainers room while the doctor examined Dean. "Oh thank god." Seth's voice broke into my thoughts, pushing them away. He limped towards me and wrapped his arms around me tight. I let out a cry of pain and he let go quickly. His hands on my shoulders and his eyes evaluating my body. "Bruised rib. I'm fine but you don't look so fine." His lip's busted open and there's blood dripping down his chin. He shook off my comment, "What did they do? I swear I'll end Kane's career." His voice suddenly angry angry. Angry protective Seth is so hot. I just gave him that look that means, not right now. He pulled me in and hugged me gently. 

Roman sustained the least of the beat down and refused to get evaluated by the doctor. Dean's a little roughed up but he'll be fine and Seth busted his lip pretty bad and had to get some stitches, he'll be back in the ring within two days.