All red everything

Adalia's POV

I had this weird dream where Seth told me that he loves me. It felt so real and so perfect. I wish it were real. I don't know what love feels like but whatever these feelings I have for Seth have to be pretty damn lovey. I know he likes me and all but I don't know if he loves me and I don't want to say it or put it out there and have it ruin everything. I can't ruin this. I can't lose him.

"Hey, hey sweetheart sleepy time is over." Seth leaned over me as I dozed in and out of conciousness. "No no, I need sleepy time." I mumbled pulling the blankets over my head. I just wanna sleep all day. Seth poked his head under the covers and smirked, "Well isn't this a nice view." He laughed. I pulled the covers away from him and tucked them under my body. "Noooo." I whined and rolled away from him. He let out a small laugh. "Babe it's 11:46 we have a big night tonight and we gotta get moving." Seth's body rolled on top of mine and pulled the covers off of my face. I don't wanna get up but I certainly can't sleep all day. "You're lame." I pushed him off of me and sat up facing away from him, stretching.

"Shit Adalia, you hit the ring post hard last night." Seth's fingers traced over my sore shoulder. I could barely move my left arm and a nasty black and blue bruised ran across my shoulder. I hate being pale and bruising so easily. Now I've got a target on my shoulder. Wonderful. "I'm fine." I lied. It hurts like a bitch. Seth's lips met my sore neck and his arms wrapped around me and all the pain went way.

"Today's going to be one of those days where we gotta get ready on the road." Roman said from the drivers seat of the bus. The traffic is insane and we're in for a three hour drive to a show that starts in four. Roman won't tell us how his date went with Kaitlyn and I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing. He seems to be in a pretty good mood today so I'm just gonna pretend it was super duper.

"I just got the text. I have a match against Bray Wyatt and you guys have a match with Harper and Rowen." Seth said in a disgusted tone. Eugh Bray Wyatt, I had forgotten about that creep. "Tonight we slay the buzzards, boys." Dean smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

"I have a match against Eva Marie tonight." I laughed. A newbie and the soon the be divas champion... "That'll be easy." Roman laughed from the drivers seat. Yes it will. "All red everything." I mocked her catch phrase. 

I can't go into the ring with this giant bullseye on my shoulder, my arm will get torn off. Concealer isnt doing me much justice since the bruise is so dark and my skin is so light. My gear doesnt cover the bruise at all. I need a plan B. "How am I suppose to hide this nasty target?" I asked as my eyes scanned over the bruise in the mirror. "Just wear a t shirt." Roman shouted from the front. That's a good idea but a shirt might be too obvious and will look ugly weird. I could always AJ'ify a shirt and tear it to shreads. That's a good idea. "Wear one of Eva's tops." Dean laughed as he laced up his boots. Ooh I like that idea. I'll have to snatch one from the merch table once we get to the show and tear it up quick. I can't wait to see her face once she see's me sporting her 'all red everything' shirt.