Chapter 6 ~First Part Of The Chunin Exams!~

Start from the beginning

He gave me a look and walked away with his team. "Huh?" I just said, not knowing why that boy gave me that kind of look.

"Yuki-chaaaaaaan!!!" Naruto yelled and I looked at him. "Uh? What is it?" I asked but he didn't answer and just pulled me upstairs. Oh, I see. We will go to that room where the first part of the Chunin Exams will be taken.

"Let's go!!!" He exclaimed excitedly.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

(A/N: I already forgot this part so yeah. I'll just make up some things! Tata~!!)

While we are walking in a some kind of wide hall, or something like that, someone suddenly yelled from behind.

"Sasuke Uchiha! I want you to fight me right now!!" The voice yelled, which I recognized to be Lee's. I turned around and my eyes widened when he landed right in front of us. "Lee, what are you talking about?" I asked, still staring at him in disbelief. Did I hear him right? Did he want to fight Sasuke? As if I'm going to let that happen.

"I just want to defeat an Uchiha once and for all!!" He yelled again, fist-pumping the air. "So, you! Fight me now!!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger at Sasuke.

I looked at the said man just to see him smirking, then, he walked passed us, towards Lee. Wait. Don't tell me he's accepting his challenge!?!! No way!! "Sasuke-chan! What do you think you're doing!?!!" I shouted and he just glanced at me. "This will just take a minute, Yuki." Sasuke said. Tsk! His ego is too big!!

"No! Get back here and we'll just go on our way! Lee-chan, stop this please!"

"Let me prove that Uchihas are nothing!!"

His ego is bigger than Sasuke's! Ugh!!

"Huh. I think it should be the other way around."

"Sasuke-chan! Let's go!! We'll be late!" I can't think of anything anymore.

"This won't take too long."

"Yes, it would!! KAKASHI-SENSEEEEEEEEI!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to call the said man. He is the only one who can stop this!

"KAKASHI-SENSE-!!" I was cut off when Sasuke appeared behind me and covered my mouth. I just glanced at him as I tried to remove his hand. "Keep it down, Yuki. I told you, this won't take too long. Just keep your mouth shut and don't worry." He whispered and my gaze just went down on the ground. "But Sasuke-chan, you can't be so sure. You don't know him that much."

"He's nothing. Just watch and I'll prove it to you."

I just looked at Naruto for help. "Psst! Naruto-chan!! Please do something about this! Don't let him fight Lee-chan! Please, Naruto-chan! Help me stop him!" I whisper-yelled at my friend, who is standing right next to me. Sasuke is already a bit far from us so he won't hear it.

"You can count on me, Yuki-chan! YOU!! BUSHY-BROWS!!! I WANT YOU TO FIGHT ME FIRST!! YOU CAN'T FIGHT SASUKE UNTIL YOU DEFEAT ME!!" What the!?! Naruto!

Then, before I can even do something, Naruto dashed forwards and attacked Lee. In the blink of an eye, Lee's bandages were tied around Naruto and he threw him towards the wall using it. Naruto spinned and did hit the wall hard, making a dent. He is now unconscious. Tsk. Now, what am I going to do without Naruto? Can Sakura do something?

Kah! My chest!!

"S-Sakura-chan! I-I need to g-go first!" And I didn't let her talk anymore, I immediately ran towards who-knows-where-but-far-from-them and did my usual routine. I don't know where I am but it's some kind of hallway.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

I wiped the blood off my chin and stared at the puddle of blood I made on the wooden floor. I can't just leave it here like this. Why did I even cough it out here? Aaargh..... What will I do? Do I have any towel in here?