Chapter 6 ~First Part Of The Chunin Exams!~

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She said and I nodded. "Dou itashimashite (You're welcome)." I replied, still looking at the boys. I walked towards them and stopped abruptly in front of them. Then, I bowed.

"Gomennasai (Sorry) for interrupting but.... Both of you look so much like Izumo-chan and Kotetsu-chan. Are you uhh somehow related to them?" I asked and saw beads of sweat form on their foreheads. "No. We are not related to them. We don't even know who they are." The boy who looks like Izumo said and I nodded.

"Umm.... I would just like to ask. What is going on here?" I asked while looking at every Genin, who just looked back.

"Both of them didn't let us in!"

"Those brats are acting so tough!!"

"They are blocking our way!"

"They are acting like guards!!!"

I got a few protests and complaints after I asked that question. I just puffed out my cheeks and faced the boys again. "Why don't you let them in?" I asked and the boy who looked like Kotetsu snorted. "Duh. Because we don't want to." He replied.

I turned around and looked at the confused Genins. "And why do all of you want to come in? This isn't the right room." I said and received a lot of gasps. "Yuki." I heard Sasuke say and I glanced at him.

"Haven't you noticed that all of you just climbed the second flight of stairs? And haven't you noticed that this is just an illusion?" I asked and faced the boys again.

"Izumo-chan, Kotetsu-chan, please release your transformation jutsu and this illusion you casted." I said and their eyes widened. Both of them smirked and poof! They transformed back to normal. "Good. We didn't know that you will figure this out." They said and walked away, still eyeing me. I puffed my cheeks out again. The illusion was removed and I heard a lot of gasps.....Again..... I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at the boy who is wearing a green spandex and umm.... Orange legwarmers? He is talking to Sakura.

Some Genins already went upstairs along with their respective teams and squads. I saw Sakura's face, which is full of disgust, and.... To be honest, it's not that pretty.

I walked towards them and butted in the conversation they were having. "Uhh.... Sakura-chan, what happened? Why is your face like that?" I asked and she folded her arms on her chest. "It's just that this boy.... He wants me to be his girlfriend. Eww. Just eww. Look at those bushy eyebrows of his!" She said bluntly.

Take note. The boy she was talking about is still in front of us, dumbfounded. "Uhh.... Sakura-chan, you should've not embarrassed him like that." I muttered and she rolled her eyes. "Well, I am just stating the obvious!" She said and I shook my head. "No need to state the obvious, Sakura-chan. Excuse me." I said and faced the now-crying boy.

Poor guy. I bowed which made him gasp. "Gomennasai (Sorry) for my teammate's attitude awhile ago. It's just that..... Ummm.... G-Gomennasai (Sorry). Please forget about it. I promise that I will not let her talk bluntly next time." I said, still bowing.

"No! No! No! It's okay! Don't bow anymore!!" He said while rapidly waving his hands in front of me. I stood up straight and smiled at him. "Arigatou guzaimasu (Thank you very much) for understanding." I said and he scratched the back of his head while smiling sheepishly. "Uhh.... You're welcome..?" He said it more like a question than an answer. Geez.

"Oh yes! Gomennasai (Sorry) for being rude! I forgot to introduce myself. Well.... Uhh I'm Yuki. Nice to meet you." I said while holding my hand out for him to shake. "Oh! And I am Rock Lee!! Nice to meet you as well, Yuki-chan!!" He said while accepting my handshake.

I gave him one of my close-eyed smile and he returned it.

"Lee!!" A girl with her brown hair up in two buns yelled and I looked at her. "I-I'm sorry, Yuki-chan! But I have to go!!" He said, panicking. I blinked a few times and nodded slowly. "Uhh sure." I said, but the girl already pulled Rock Lee away by the ear. I noticed a boy was with them as well. He has long brown hair, which is tied in the end. He has light violet eyes, just like Hinata's! They say that only their clan/relatives have eyes like those!! And they also have Byakugan! Maybe he is somehow related to Hinata.