He looked at Alhaan sir and said, "Of course.............not." He added 'not' after taking a pause. Alhaan sir gave him a bored look and I couldn't hold back my laughter. Everyone turned to me having 'What's so funny' look on their face. I apologized for my behaviour and looked down.

"So I am here to announce something, Azaan Bhai stated." We all looked at him waiting for his announcement. By the look on Alhaan sir's face, I was sure even he isn't aware about the announcement.

"I have appointed a person who will be joining your team. She is a computer engineer as well and had worked in an IT company for two years. So please welcome Miss. Aarzoo Ali, Azaan Bhai said"

The door opened revealing Miss. Aarzoo. I scanned her from top to bottom. She was wearing a white shirt having a black collar and a black pant to go with. Her hair were tied in a high pony and she was wearing maybe 3-4 inch heel shoes. All in all her appearance was like a businesswoman.

I don't wanna talk about her makeup, firstly because I hardly know anything about it and secondly she would surely beat all the girls in the office when it comes to baking the face. Hope you all got what I'm implying here.

She greeted all of us and went to stand next to Azaan Bhai who in turn was standing beside Alhaan sir. I saw a look on Alhaan sir's face which was clearly indicating how he was controlling his anger.

But why is he angry now?

As if sensing that he is been watched he looked at me. His eyes became soft and he breathed out. I quickly averted my eyes and mumbled Astagfirullah under my breath. I was still confused with his behaviour.

Azaan Bhai introduced us with Aarzoo and informed that she will be joining us from Monday that's two days from now. He also said that Aarzoo is Tauhid and Alhaan sir's classmate. I was even more confused after knowing about her.

If she is sir's classmate then why is he not happy seeing her?

But why do I care? It's not like she is my classmate or friend then why am I thinking about them so much. Shut up you stupid brain. After the short intro session Azaan Bhai excused himself but Aarzoo remained in the room.

Alhaan sir called off the discussion and left the room as if he couldn't breath the air in here. We all got up and headed to our work while Tauhid accompanied Aarzoo.

Something's surely fishy, my brain said.

Will you stop this nonsense, my heart retorted.

I shook my head to remove these thoughts. Priyanka was looking at me intently as if I am mad. I smiled at her embarrassed with my stupidity. This is going to be a long day.

************************************

Alhaan's p.o.v

At office:

We all are settled in the discussion room trying to solve the problem. Apparently the software programming was not being updated and saved. We were still discussing about the problem when Azaan Bhai walked in with a bright smile on his face.

His smile can give complex to the LED LIGHTS...

"Bhai are you here to help us in this problem, I asked him."

He looked at me still smiling and said, "Of course.......not." I gave him a bored look. He is so childish at times that it annoys me. But someone else found it funny and started laughing.

Yeah none other than Miss Hijabi. But she looks cute when she smiled or laugh.

Cute? Really now? What am I thinking? I maintained a poker face which by the way was very difficult and looked at her. She apologized and looked down.